Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

This product was recommended to me in store as an alternative; when the makeup setting spray I was originally looking for was out of stock. I was sceptical about using a hydrating spray to set my makeup, but it really gives an amazing dewy and glowing finish!! I couldn't say exactly how much of an impact it has on the overall last of my foundation, but it seems to do the job well enough. The best part is, it can be used for general skincare and restoring moisture after washing your face too!! It feels soooo nice and replenishing on my face. I would definitely buy it again.

on 8/28/2015 8:39:00 AM

I love this spray, it smells so amazing and its so refreshing and hydrating!
I love to use it as a toner in the mornings and then just a refresher during the day whenever I need it, and its so cheap!

on 8/23/2015 11:25:00 AM

I've recently gotten into using facial oils, and damp skin is needed prior to applying the oil. In came this oldie. I've used this on and off while at uni, to keep my skin "sane" from the harsh winter winds and sometimes in summer, when the heat gets a tad unbearable.

You see, I come from a hot, humid, climate. But we have fans and air-conditioning for when the "going gets tough". Not in the UK. You would be lucky if you even have a desk fan. So summers in the UK can be a bit painful for me, but then again I'm not a fan of the heat.

Fast forward a couple of years later, I thought I'd give this another go, to see if it would work well with my facial oil. It sure does! Some bemoan the fact that this product contains parabens and hence, it's not good for the skin but I actually appreciate the fact that some parabens are present, as I live in such a hot climate, so much that it can be difficult to keep my beauty products in a cool, dark place.

Am not going to carry on discussing parabens here as I'm just here to say that the Mario Badescu Facial Spray does what it says on the label. It soothes, and keeps my skin soft.

Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I currently have got my eye on a few other facial sprays. =D But having said that, I may just come back to this one if my skin doesn't take to the other sprays. Will keep you guys posted. ;)

This stuff is always in my purse.. I use it to set my makeup and for a quick pick me up during the day.. Way, way cheaper than MAC fix+ and in my opinion way better.

on 7/25/2015 11:10:00 PM

I like to use this as a primer water before makeup and it works great!

on 7/18/2015 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I enjoy this spray. I spray before and after makeup.

on 7/16/2015 11:54:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I hate the smell of roses in cosmetics and most perfumes due to the fact that they use cheap Rose Oil. However, you can really smell the freshness of the roses here. It is like putting your face into a fresh bush of wild roses, like the one I had in my backyard as a kid. I can also smell the faint scent of aloe in it. It is Perfect.

I spray this liberally in the summer. I've had it since mothers day and have half a bottle left. I like to put it on between my Hydralon gel and my final steps. It takes away any tight feeling in my face that my cleanser can give me sometimes.

All in all, I will not be without this stuff, especially in the summer.

5/5

I have dry skin and I love this product. I use it before moisturizing to help lock in moisture or whenever my skin feels a little dry. This spray feels really soothing on the skin and doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My favorite way to use this gem is over my makeup. It provides a beautiful dewy glow to the skin over any look which i love. This is also probably the only spray that will take away that over powdery look i get sometimes from a little too much setting powder, it seems to just melt that excess away leaving behind makeup that looks like skin. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it has a strong smell. It's not necessarily off putting, but i prefer products with an understated smell. My boyfriend can smell it on me whenever he gets close enough.

on 6/30/2015 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

\I really like this has good ingredients and is refreshing to use as well as affordable price, definitely recommend it

on 6/23/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great facial spray for refreshing your skin throughout the day. I use this whenever my skin feels icky instead of resorting to overcleansing my face (which is quite harmful). The ingredients in this doesn't raise any flags and the price for such a healthy and convenient product is just unbeatable. I didn't initially like the smell but I've gotten quite accustomed to it and now I like how clean and fresh it really smells.

Top Rated Mario Badescu Products