Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

on 4/15/2015 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a gem. Smells amazing and feel so refreshing on your skin - and helps it hydrate! It's pretty cheap, too, and it lasts awhile. I like to keep this in my bag especially on a hot summer day whenever my skin needs a boost.

on 3/17/2015 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

PROs:
It is overall a great product. It smells great, my skin feel really good, the packaging functions really well, and it does work really well for setting in make up. It is really good to carry around and use to freshen up

CONs:
For some reason, it dries out ever so slightly sticky on my skin. I do prefer Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster.

on 3/15/2015 9:55:00 PM

This is a good spray. This is actually the only facial spray I have every tried, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I would not let that deter you from trying since it is only $7. Once I set my face with powder, I spray and and it really transforms the makeup cakeup look into natural skin. It is also so refreshing. After a long day of work, I use it for its refreshing properties. In terms of setting makeup and making it last all day, I can't honestly say. I do want to try the urban decay ones just to compare that aspect.

I have one in the fridge that I mist on my face in the hot summer months.

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

on 2/15/2015 2:50:00 PM

I don't have acne prone skin, but this broke me out. Not severely, but I definitely have new blemishes in places that are generally clear, and their appearance is lining up with when I decided to test this out. I've read a couple reviews from people with the same problem, but decided to give it a go because I typically have skin more on the clear side than anything. Other than the breakout stuff, this product also doesn't seem to do much. The way the pump disperses the product is uneven and doesn't give my skin (which is dry) a dewy/glowy finish past the first 5 minutes of wearing it if I use it as a setting spray. At only around $7, it's not the end of the world, but I'd rather drop the $20 on MAC fix+ since I know it does what it's supposed to do on my skin.

on 2/9/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wanted to see if I could find a more cost effective alternative to my beloved Skindinavia setting spray so I ordered the Mario Badescu Facial Spray. The 4oz. bottle was only $7.00. When I received my package in the mail, I was really pleased to see that they give you 3 generous samples of their other products, right on!

In my opinion, the key to a good setting spray is a combination of two things, the formula and the spray bottle. Skindinavia has the best bottle in my book, it provides a light mist and beats out all the other brands Iíve tried, including this one. Luckily Iím a hoarder and I saved my Skindinavia bottle and transferred Mario over into that bottle. I have to say, it made a difference andÖ. yes I know Iíve invested way to much thought into this.I do like this product very much. It contains various herbs that are good for your skin, aloe and rosewater and the scent is a light rose scent. I spray this on my face before I apply my makeup for moisture and then when Iím done applying my makeup, aside from my mascara (that is always my last step in ďthe processĒ). It melds all my face products (powders, concealer and foundation) together nicely and leaves a dewy finish to the skin. That being said, if you have oily skin, then this might not be for you. Iím planning on purchasing this product again because I really like to start my morning with a light mist of this all over the face, it primes my skin for foundation perfectly, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. I will however continue my search for an equal to Skindinavia, as far as a setting spray is concerned, only because I prefer a matte finish to the dewy finish this gives.

For more reviews on cruelty free beauty products, visit my blog dizzynicky.wordpress.com or on Instagram @dizzynicky

on 1/13/2015 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this a few weeks ago in order to offset the heating at my job. By midday my skin was starting to pull, and I wanted something that would rehydrate my face without messing up my makeup. I found this, probably through MakeupAlley, and went and got it. It's perfect for my needs! I keep it on my desk and every morning when I get in, I do a little spritz on my face. One of the secondary uses of this product is as a makeup setting spray, so it does that too! I feel like it creates a little barrier between me and the hot air, because my skin stays moisturized much longer than if I don't spray it. It also smells amazing! It's light and floral and feels like spring. Plus, the price is great and a little goes a long way. So it's overall very economical. I can't imagine this not working on a particular skin type, at least at this time of year. I think it's the type of product anyone could use, but maybe not everyone feels they need to. Overall, I really like it, it works, and the price is great.

on 1/5/2015 1:56:00 AM

I'm a big Mario Badescu fan. I am 21 years old with dry, sensitive skin prone to acne. I use this product to set my makeup and during the day when I need to refresh my skin.
The smell is lovely and after a few sprays leaves my skin feeling much more hydrated. Perfect size also that fits nicely in my handbag- great for travelling on a plane when your skin dries out!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ingredients on bottle not the same as online!

I received my bottle today, ingredients listed on it are:

Aqua (water), propylene glycol, aloe leaf juice, fucus vesiculosus extract, gardenia florida fruit extract, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, Cl 17200 (Red 33), Cl 42090 (blue)

Not even the same as on the Mario Badescu website, and definitely not the same as the nice ingredients listed here on MUA and on the Ulta website. Disappointing :(

I really love my MB spray! I personally use it for pretty much everything. I use it for a make up setting spray, under my moisturizer (morning & night), and for just a nice, refreshing touch up throughout the day. Every time i use it, it gives my face a nice, dewy glow. (I never fully understood what people meant by 'dewy' until i used this product and experienced it myself for the first time). Since i've started using it i've gotten so many compliments on my skin looking healthy. It truly does wonders for me! And at $7... I mean you just can't beat that! So glad i decided to go with this instead of spend all the money on the Urban Decay Fix +. And as for the smell, it kinda smells like flowers. Which is a scent i don't particularly enjoy but its not at all overwhelming and goes away very quickly. Overall great product... i would definitely recommend & repurchase!