August 23, 2014 | 1778 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Lexie410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love MB products. I decided to try this spray to replace my Mac Fix + since it's much cheaper. 30 minutes after I sprayed it, my face became so itchy. An hour later I couldn't take it and had to wash all my makeup off. A Benedryl later, it's safe to say I'm probably allergic to Rosewater which isn't an uncommon allergy apparently. Such a shame. It smelled amazing. I would recommend to test this out on your wrist or somewhere if you have sensitive skin before going crazy. I probably should have since I have other skin allergies to skin care products. Lesson learned.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Icanhelpyouwithmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this product in one of my makeup stashes and thought I'd pull it out again. Seriously though! This is pretty darn nice. If you apply too much, as any setting spray or mist for the face, it will ruin your makeup or make you look as if you've just run a marathon. I can't really tell a difference in my skin by using this but it's a nice light makeup setting spray. I can't really smell any rose or herbs in the spray because to me, it doesn't really have a scent to it. Would I buy it again? No, but if I had it, I would use it. It's really refreshing in the summer months and does have a cooling effect. I used it almost everyday when I had it just because I liked it and I thought it needed a good run. If you happen to like Mario Badescu products you will probably love this product. It's also great for wearing alone without any makeup. Just spray a little in an X formation on your face and your good to go! Make sure to keep it a little aways from your face though because it can spray!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by WormEatsBird

I really love this spray. Note that I have oily, acne prone skin.

I use this to set my makeup, and I really love it for that, it takes away the "powdered up" look and just makes my makeup look so natural and beautiful.

It does not make me oily at all - and I have been in the Georgia heat and humidity for a few weeks.

It's very refreshing and has really nice simple ingredients, and a rosy scent of course, but not obnoxious at all.

It's a very nice, fine mist.
4 oz. (118 mL) for $7, which is a good price IMO!

I would recommend you give this a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I bought this product due to it's great reviews here on MUA.
Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations.

My skin is combinated/dry, so a hydrating facial pray sounded perfect. Also my skin is really sensitive, and this product is sort of "natural". Well, it just didn't do ANYTHING good for my skin. First of all, it made my face sticky. It was like it didn't sink in but just sat there, like a sticky layer. I'm pretty sure it also made my skin break out.
And lastly I can't stand the smell. It's such a strong smell of roses, reminds me of bathroom cleaner or something. Not pleasent, in my opinion.

Wouldn't buy again (couldn't even use it up) and won't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this facial spray!! It is the first facial spray I have tried so I have nothing to compare it to but I don't feel like I need to try anything else! It smells amazing!!! If you don't like the smell of roses you won't like this because it smells like fresh roses! It's hydrating and can be used anytime for a little extra boost. I love using this after applying my makeup for a more dewey, less powdery look. The price is amazing compared to the price of other facial sprays. I will always have a bottle of this! It's wonderful!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Believe it or not, despite all the rave reviews, this broke me out. I emptied the bottle though, because it is one of the best spray bottles because it sprays a really fine disperse mist. I am not very fond of rosewater smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I wanted something with more natural ingredients to set my make-up to replace my UD De-slick setting spray. I wanted to try MAC Fix+ but didnít want to shell out the cash, and I read on a blog that this spray had a similar effect.

I have been using this for a few weeks before and/or after doing my make-up, and I like it a lot. It sets my make-up well- makes it last a bit longer, helps everything blend together, and takes away the powdery finish. I think it works as well as the more chemical-filled setting sprays I have tried, but has added skincare benefits! It also works great as a toner! This only cost me $7.00 USD, and I purchased it from nordstrom.com which offers free shipping on all orders.

Overall, I think this is a really nice setting spray for a great price and I highly recommend trying it out :) I will almost surely repurchase this again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by p030jle

I fell in love with this at first spray.

My skin is dry and acne prone. I tend to shy away from toners, however this acts as the perfect insurance agent for my moisturizer. The soothing effects of the rose water calm my skin and helps my moisturizer penetrate deeper for better hydration.

I also use this to finish my makeup. If I find I look to powdery or makeup-y I spritz my face to "melt" the makeup into my skin. It also helps restore a more natural glow to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

Love this. I set my makeup with it and it gives my skin a healthy glow. Bonus is that I started to use this in my hair as a shine spray. I try to avoid silicone hair products and I had read about diy aloe detanglers. I came across this in my stash and saw that the first ingredient was aloe vera gel and also noted how simple the ingredient list was. so I sprayed it into my damp hair and got a beautiful shine without the greasy look! and my hair smelled faintly of roses. I am obsessed with this.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best. Makeup "fix it" spray. Ever. Has great natural ingredients and, personally, I love the smell! My makeup looks natural and pretty flawless after just a hint of this spray. Great price point too! Love, love, love....