April 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Scrubs - Aloette - Enzyme Peel

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by K2G999

At first it was great, a lot of dead skin come out and there is one occasional break out. For months, I find it as my fav because occasional ones goes away fast. Then after a few months, I get this massive break out and tons of white heads and black heads, I started using it more than once a week, like 2 or 3 times a week. it did not bright out any dead skin, for over 20 minutes of massaging, barely any of the peeling came off, my hands got tired and i just wash it off. I am in search of better one now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lionstar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hope Christie Cohen isn't reading this, but I would pay twice the price
for this stuff! As long as I use this consistently I do not get surprising
breakouts. I'm also with the reviewerers who say this is gentle--
I have rosacea and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I also get great
results even when not washing beforehand, so don't believe you have
to wash first. Smells excellent too!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by xojenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does work but not all the time. You have to be very careful about how much product you use because if you use too much, it will for sure not work since this product requires only a thin layer but if you use too little, the product (which is suppose to get watery after you rub the product into your skin in circular motions) won't get watery and dead skin won't come off. Sometimes this product gets wasted a lot because too much or too little is being used and there is no specific information on how to use it. Which is why I gave it a 3. But overall, when the product does work, it really exfoliates and rubs off my dead skin cells. I only use it 2-3 times a week because it's really aggressive on skin especially since you really have to tug while massaging the product on your skin and I don't want to increase any sagging. After using it, my skin feels so soft and smooth and application for makeup is really easy the next day. I've been using this product on and off for a couple months now and I still haven't noticed any changes in my skin texture or decrease in hyperpigmentation like a lot of rave reviews out there say it does. I also noticed that after using the product a lot, my skin is always needing to use this product and if I don't, I get really flaky than I would have if I hadn't started using this product. Overall, this product for me is only good for making my skin smooth and really de-flakes my skin which I haven't found any other products that does. Other than that, I can go without using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by dawl_1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVELOVELOVEEE this, seriously.

It's perfect for me because I hate using exfoliators that have those beads or other hard objects that rub against my skin. My face gets irritated by those, and I'm always scared that the constant grinding from the beads is going to do damage later on.

This works great, I use it weekly or on dry spots as needed.. it usually gets rid of all the flakes, give or take a few. My face is left hydrated and soft, and I don't have to worry about miniscule scratches etc to my skin from other exfoliators. Its also kinda cool to see the little dead skin balls.. lol lets me know it's doing its job!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by JCYChang

i like the concept of this product, and u really do see the little balls of dead skin cells using it, which is kind of cool yet disgusting at the same time. however, i'm lazy and i don't like the fact that i need to wash my face first and then use this. normally i like to use my scrubs while i'm in the shower - so i don't need to wait. also, i'm not too keen on the fact that i have to order this online - there isn't a store near my area that sells this. i think in the future i'll look for a more convenient scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sj3663

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this peel! I've had a jar for several months and it's just now getting empty. I use it once or twice a week and it's a great way to gently exfoliate my sensitive skin without abrasion. My skin feels soft and hydrated after rinsing the peel off. I'll definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST THING ON THE PLANET !!!

I had suffered from burns from Retin A....( a Dr. had miss informed me )......along with Elizabeths grants am. and p.m. it was a miricle.....i was so burned i could smile....or even wash my face.....i thought i would be scared for life.......

my Sis in law has the am...and pm....and dident like it....none of my stuff i had at the time worked...they would all burn......but i tried hers....and let me tell you...it was bliss.....no burning...and boy did it start healing.....Funny thing is...now there not the right products for me .....but i keep the am and pm...for after i lay in the sun...i use t for acouples days...and back to my Kinerase......

Then Aloette came into my life.....i saw on Shopping Channel ..and had to buy......i used it once my face was back to normal....every other day....HUGE improvement....everyday...all my family noticed....along with Pur Minerals ...my face was improvig......i have recomented these to all i care about......just all arund GREAT produts.......

This was about 5 years ago now...and my face is 100% cured.......

Natalie

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by pmandy87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

gentle my a**. this product definateley irritated my skin. . the first time i used it i thought it was great but then the second and third time my skin was so irritated. luckily i had some clinique calming cream to soothe my skin. oh well, still on my search for a gentle exfoliator that really works

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by annespan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like most Aloette products, I am afraid that the romance is short-lived for me! This is certainly a very gentle product and I love the concept behind it -- putting dead skin to good use, rather than scratching your face with gravelly beads. But this does not do very much unless you use it very infrequently, i.e., it's great at gently removing buildup but not as good if you use it more than once a week. I am a firm believer in gentle but regular exfoliation and find that Principal Secret's enzyme mask and Isomer's Daily Exfoliating Serum address my needs better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Bonnn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very gentle way to exfoliate your skin - say once or twice a week and the jar will last quite awhile - good buy on the home shopping network at times -