October 22, 2014 | 1868 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Cinnamon Sugar Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Gisele25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Lip Smacker was my FAVE!!! I got it for Christmas one year from my mother when I was in my pre-teens. I still remember the smell of it and I've been looking online forever for it. I even went on the lip smacker site and emailed them about it (lol - lame, I know)...but of course, they didn't reply. :((

I am 25 years old and every Christmas I think about Cinnamon Sugar Lip Smacker. Silly, isn't it? Lol. How one little tube of product could bring so much joy to a person. Today is Nov.30th, and my Christmas just went up...so here I am...thinking about this dang Lip Smacker once again. If I ever come across this product again (highly doubt it), I am going to buy at least 10!

Another one of my fave Lip Smacker scents is Sugar Plum (thank god they still make this scent), and Candy Cane. :) Every year I got...and still get Lip Smacker balms. Can one be too old for Lip Smackers? Heh

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Andrienne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I almost feel silly composing this review because this product in no longer in production(as far as I know), but this was by far one of the best scented LipSmackers Bonne Bell ever created. I really don't understand why they restrict some of their best scented/flavoured balms to limited edition or why they just decided to discontinue them. This is one a few that they need re-issue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my absolute favorite Lip Smacker. I haven't been able to find it since it's been discontinued, but I'll continue looking. There's just something about the smell that's fantastic--it's still really sweet, but not necessarily as kiddie as watermelon or bubble gum flavors (which I actually also like, but not necessarily when I'm at work). If I could find this again I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2005 5:45:00 AM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best Smackers ever! Kind of like a snickerdoodle cookie. Hope it reappears someday :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 2:26:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cinnamon Sugar/Pumpkin Pie scent! Warm and comforting--and I swear I can feel the cinnamon on my lips--only it doesn't burn as bad as real cinnamon oil! This is a nice lip smacker. The color in the tube is a peachy-brown but the color on lips of course is clear. Not too glossy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Littlesealgurl99

loved it!! this is a keeper

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

Why o why did you discontinue such a great product Bonne Bell? This smells so good! Reminds me of a cinnamon bun. It smells so good, and protects lips from getting chapped! I absolutely love this one! My tubes a little old so the smell is fading, but what a can smell is really good!