October 26, 2014 | 931 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by foxyknoxy

Pros. Very effective at clearing acne, Doesn't dry out skin
Natural - Nice alternative to Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid
Great for Sensitive Skin,

Cons: Expensive, Viscosity is very liquid, Smell

I use this stuff in the morning before putting on the moisturizer sunscreen. Its so expensive which is why I'm looking for another product otherwise I would continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by romanabaek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Juvenil overall. When you use this with Cream 15 and have a good night sleep, your acne just clears up like a magic next morning. I found the scent a bit off, almost too disgusted to apply this during the day, but can bear it at night. Also, even though it's a pretty small, it lasts long which kind of justifies the price.
I recommend this product to people who are willing to use this together with Cream15.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by jennyfury1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing product! It's a little runny but it absorbs very quickly into my skin. I'm currently on Differin and my skin has cleared up massively but I still get scattered white heads here and there. Therefore, I dab this product onto any whiteheads at night and in the morning, it's nearly all dried up. The scent can be a bit strong but I enjoy it. My first HG item! I'll definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Rendonista

I actually did not have luck with this product. I have used it for 6 months straight with creme 15/PG but I was still getting cystic acne. I then stopped using it but kept the creme 15/PG in my regimen and my skin looks soo much better....maybe i was doing too much?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's to expensive for what you get. That is the only con and its still not stopping me from buying it. I love this. Honestly, I think I just love the scent and the fact that its a great blend of essential oils. Unfortunately, the way I use this (douse my face morning and night) - it lasts only 2 weeks - yup. I find it refreshing and the scent is addictive. It is strong and herbal but spring time herbal. My skin has gotten better BUT dont know if its because of this product alone because I have been using this in conjunction with: Replenix green tea serum, Jansen Beckett C&C serum, and a SPF, with differin at night. I will admit my skin was wrecked before I started this regiment and has improved greatly - whether due to juvenil alone or to the combination of products - i will continue to purchase this annoyingly expensive product - its like aromatherapy spa for your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by volpino

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really seemed to reduce the redness of my pimples overnight, and over a couple of weeks I did notice a difference in my skin texture and clarity. It's not my Holy Grail product, but overall I think it does what it says and purifies my skin. So far it has not helped my hyperpigmentation scars from past acne lesions, but I may not have been using it long enough to notice a difference.
I find the splashy-liquid texture refreshing, but the product is too expensive to be so wasteful, and it doesn't last.
The other thing I don't like is the smell--I'm not a fan of that strong medicinal scent. My boyfriend says I smell like shoe polish when I wear it at night! I also would never wear it during the day, for fear people could smell me from a mile away.
If not for the smell and texture, I would give it a higher score. I will continue to search for my HG for my acne and hyperpigmentation, but I will keep this in my arsenal in the meantime.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by liltoonie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The viscosity of this product sucks. It's too runny, which is nice on your face because it absorbs quickly. Unfortunately your hands absorb it too. I went through this product too quickly because of that... it was relatively effective but I think I might just buy cream 15 for spot treatments instead. The smell is strong but I didn't mind. You can also put a few drops and mix with your moisturizer, it's detoxifying though so you'll probably break out if you have lots of clogged pores.

also not an easy product to travel with, it does leak when on a tilt

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by dragonxbaby

I have tried this product because I had gotten an facial. It work the first time on my pimples. The 2nd, 3rd & 4th time it didn't work. It just smells good. It didn't clear my pimples. It's pretty pricey too for a some bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mila_99

I used it to try to improve my back-then acne prone skin. It was better than nothing, but did not really help my skin conditions at all. I guess I am just not suitable to this line. the smell is quite nice though....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by pippin8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Five Stars !! This is a great product for acne. It is very powerful and very effective. This product does what is says -- no false advertising. I had a few acne breakouts and then purchased this. I made the mistake of putting it all over my face. One day, I only had about 3 acne spots near my mouth. The next day, I had breakouts everywhere -- about 10 on my forehead, 5 or so on each cheek, a number of them around my chin and mouth. I looked like a teenager, and I'm 40. My brothers thought I had poison ivy on my face. That is how bad it looked. Juvenil causes the dormant acne and trapped dirt to come up to the surface. It took about 2 full weeks for my face to clear (one week of looking like a teenager). My skin is now very clean and very luminous.