September 30, 2014 | 1117 users online

Pressed Powders - Lancome - Powder Pro in Pearl

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by binky43130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this product before it was renamed. I learned how to use it in artistry classes with Lancome. Not only is the perfect finish to your face but I use it around my nose to cover redness and on my eyes with brown liner to brighten up my eye area. A great look for everyday. It last forever. Not looking forward to replenishing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Ursula444

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Neiman Marcus has a limited edition compact with slight/shimmer pressed powder. The compact is stunning with crystals and the lipstick is called Red Light and is a gorgeous red with shimmer for the holidays. Both the compact and lipstick come in velvet pouches to protect the outside and you get the perfect little black bag you can carry in your purse with other products like lipsticks. The set was kinda expensive but the compact is stunning and well worth it along with the lipstick/bag. If you are in the market for the perfect compact this is it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

A very lovely illuminating powder. I use it when I want to give my skin a nice glow. I think it's been discontinued since I bought it however.