November 23, 2014 | 1979 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has become my HG it's done wonders for me. My lips were terrible for a very very very long time. I bought lipsticks but wouldn't use em cuz of how they'd look on my horrible lips, it was so embarrassing I didn't want to talk to people cuz I didn't want em to notice my overly dry peeling horrible lips. I read a lot of articles on exfoliating your lips and blah blah nothing worked. Anyways I got this and it cleared my lips in 2 days. 2 DAYS!!! I so very felt foolish for having not tried it sooner and going through all that. Now I use it every day I sleep with this thing on my bed. My lips are super smooth and soft. I love it. You don't need to pack it on a little will do just fine. The packaging doesn't bother me I keep it and my hands clean and I don't share cuz my face and lips quickly react to things. I keep a big size for my friends and family who wanna use it but keep the tiny one for myself only.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this when I color my eyelashes, it works and it dosent irritate my skin :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh Vaseline, what would I do without you? The only thing I use this for is my lips. I slather on a layer before I go to sleep at night and I wake up with soft, moisturized and plumped up lips. For years I've had this weird allergic reaction that caused my lips to swell and blister from time to time. Ever since I started using vaseline, I haven't had that issue. People complain about how unsanitary the packaging is, but honestly how else would you package a thick petroleum jelly like vaseline...? At least the tub ensures you get your bang for your buck! I will repurchase this forever :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A staple and a must have for so many uses and it's cheap - but - the tub packaging is unsanitary and it's PETROLEUM jelly (mineral based. Eeew)

There are many better alternatives nowadays.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love vaseline. If you use it on dry spots, in 3 days they literally disappear. I also have some premature wrinkles, and I have started a thin layer of vaseline over my wrinkles and they are starting to slowly to become less apparent. Love vaseline, but never put it all over your face or it will feel super gross and goopy. Just remember to put as a thin layer, and not to thick or it will become super goopy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by JackJoe1231

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is terrible, I have terrible dry skin on my face. I started using this and it was heavy and greasy and just yuck!!! Never buying again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by bags2777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this, it comes in handy when my skin is especially dry , but if my skin is just fine it causes me to break out. So I guess I'll keep it around for those especially dry days and it works really well as a moisturizer for my lips so yeah I'd repurchase but it last so long I don't see myself running out anytime soon

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by starbright3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had suffered from chronic dry lips for many years. Vaseline did temporarily help but i hated wearing it. It was thick and heavy maybe thats why my lips never healed because lips couldnt breathe. Im using this snail serum now that cured it. Im glad im no slave to petroleum jelly anymore. lol

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin, especially during winter and I have been using Vaseline whenever my cheeks felt really dry and sore. However I struggled with really dry skin for the past few weeks and nothing worked. Normally my skin is just a little dry but in summer it's normal to oily, but this time my skin was completely dehydrated from too much sun exposure (even though I used SPF30)

My under eye area was so dry that whenever I smiled or laughed I started getting deep wrinkles. My normal skincare regime that has always worked for me didn't do anything and not even the Vaseline helped my skin, because it was so dry that it wasn't able to absorb the Vaseline and the product would just sit on my face.

I guess that this isn't a miracle product. It's just cheap petroleum jelly and if you want to do your skin a favour then spend a couple of bucks on something decent.

I got the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate and within 2 weeks my skin was back to normal and it has actually improved my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Skin69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, during winter/autumn this is an absolute MUST for me, I put it all over my face. It doesn't sting the most sensitive of skin, it has so many uses and gives an extra moisture protection boost to anything when I need it. There's a lot of rumours floating around on beauty blogs saying Vaseline is unsafe and doesn't let your skin breathe, NOT TRUE! Your skin does not breathe, therefore you don't suffocate while using this. In terms of pore clogging-'ness', I put it on my acne-prone areas and I don't get any additional break outs and it actually creates a protective moisture barrier which prevents further flaking and irritation in inflamed areas. Whether you break out to a product depends on your skin, everyone's different but lets say I think Vaseline is UNLIKELY to clog pores.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No