September 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Black Rage No. 588

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2006 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This past Halloween I painted some of my nails black and some orange and painted little pumpkins etc. on them. Within a couple of days everything was peeling off except the black! Good staying power, let me tell ya!! It applied smoothly but it took a few coats as this polish is a little bit watery and sheer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 8:48:00 AM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this. For less than one dollar, it's worth a try!
It doesn't give me any of the problems previous reviewers have noted: for me, it goes on clump-free and takes only 2 coats to get a deep jet black. Top it with a clear or glitter topcoat and you're good to go for a week!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

takes a couple of coats but it eventually gets to be a nice deep black shade. I never wear black but I have this from Halloween. lol It was the cheapest stuff and pretty much acts that way too. You get what you pay for in this case!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by punkrocksalad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

good black polish, nice n' shiny, not a color for the faint of heart, tho

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, this used to be my favorite black n/p when I was goth in highschool. It always lasted on me & looked great with topcoat. I'd still repurchase to this day if I needed black.