April 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Glaze in Pervette

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by 08fonsecac

Love the colour, but it literally lasts about 10 minutes on my lips!! Its a sparkly (not that frosty on me, more just...glitterball-ish) purple-y pink colour. It is very pretty, and it looks gorgeous with MAC clear gloss on top (or any clear gloss really), but I think the stickiness of the MAC one (really really REALLY sticky) helps to keep the colour underneath on. Not reaaaally sure how I feel about it to be honest, I like it but I don't love it - the wear time really brings it down for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Used to be my HG lipstick! It's quite flattering on bottle red-heads :) I love the coolness of it, and the glaze texture. But sometimes it can be a bit too frosty/shiny in a way that can make it difficult to pull off. But when it comes to lilac/purplish lipsticks, this is hands down the most wearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pervette is my favorite pink MAC lippie! Its a frosty light purple pink shade. Its not too bold, too pastel or neon, its pretty tame to wear to work. Simple enough to wear alone or I may add Mall Madness lipglass on top of it & that's still tame. Stays put for a long time but I can feel that frost sensation on the lips sometimes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Gabbisxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge huge pinky-purple fan, and a frosty- glaze fan so in theory i should love this. But I am underwhelmed. For some reason this shade always seems to look rather dull on me and i don't know why! Because i really wanted to love it! Maybe i just have not found the right lip gloss to put on top.... It's just strange because unsually cool pinks and purples really work on me

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by aprlmchelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG lipstick. Wear it with everything. I once tried to switch to Snob but it just isn't the same. This has more of a light purple or lavender to it versus straight pink. It is also pretty frosty.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had forgotten the name of the lipstick I had used previously. This one was too purpley, and made my lips look shriveled.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by AnaIriz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it for free when I turned in my 6 empty foundation bottles so I LOVED the price. It looks initially like a pale bubblegum pink in the tube but it has a blueish/ hologram-ish look to it. When I put some on the back of my hand it was so pretty (At least that's how I describe it.) I rarely wear lip color because I play up my eyes and when I do I stick to a color that is close to my natural lip color . (Rosy nudes/corals/pinks) That being said I really liked how this looked layered on top of the lip gloss I was wearing ( Ulta Brilliant Color Plush #15). It came out a fun flirty shimmery pink. I personally can't stand when lips look flush with skin so this alone would absolutely do that for me but as a light top coat for other glosses/ lip sticks it gives an interesting lilac tinted shade. I picked it in mind for my bday trip to Las Vegas this week.

I wouldn't buy it again because it wouldn't be an everyday look for me. I used my free lipstick pick on it because it was such a fun color and mainly the name is perfect! I couldn't resist!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by laurelwatanabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick, I used to wear snob but switched to pervette because the lilac under tone compliments my green eyes and purple eye shadow. I have black hair, tan skin, and green eyes and it isn't too frosty for me perfect girly pink, A bit drying but a swipe of gloss fixes it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too blue a pink for my complexion...would probably suit a cool blond but on my lips, it looked too too pink and frosty even though it's a glaze...should stick to nudes...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is gorgeous! I generally don't gravitate toward glaze lipsticks (other than Hue) because I feel like the color payoff just isn't worth it, but this one is great. I swatched it last week, just out of curiosity, and fell in love. I've been looking for a light purple toned lipstick for ages and I was so disappointed when I missed out on Quite Cute, but this is a great color. I've worn it with natural makeup and darker makeup and it looks great either way, very fitting color for spring and summer. And I think layered over a slightly darker lip pencil it will be a great color for fall, as well. 4 lippies because it tends to look a little too frosty sometimes, but the pale violet color is just heavenly.