August 22, 2014 | 1206 users online

Cleansers - Vichy - Calming Cleansing Solution

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by piradanan9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination, dehydrate, acne prone and very sensitive skin.

This is great product, I use after I removed my make up with make up remover then wash my face. After use for few days I could feel that it gentle and not break me out. Wow great! After using for a week my skin clearing up this is even better. I absolutely love love love it.

I will never stop using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleansing solution. I use it as my morning cleanser as I do not have the time or energy to use a cream cleanser using water and cotton wool and everything. It really refreshes me and is so quick and easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and a bit tingly. I am on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin: Oily, very sensitive, rosacea and acne prone. This product isn't very effective for oily skin. It doesn't cut through the morning shine at all, so I feel like I need to wash my face afterwards. Kind of defeats the purpose of the product. Also, it's TERRIBLE at removing makeup. I go over my face with it several times in the evening and use a regular toner afterwards. There's always TONS of makeup left on the pad. Very disappointing. I've had this bottle for 1 week now and my bottle is almost 1/4 gone! That is not acceptable, considering it is $17.99 a bottle. Way too expensive for a mediocre product. On the upside, it didn't seem to upset my very sensitive skin a lot. It did leave it looking slightly blotchy (from the rose water, I believe) and a bit oily from the lack of cleansing ability. I think this would be a nice choice for those with dry, sensitive skin. Definitely not for those of us with oilier skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by megatooth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this product! it really is one that is so gentle on my face yet so strong and effective in removing makeup! i give this a thumbs up! i've tried clinique's gel-away cleanser, ZA's cleasing gel, clinique's cleansing milk and AHAVA's all-in-one makeup remover cleanser.. this honestly is the BEST i've used so far! thank u vichy!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by winterlover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Micellar cleanser. I have dry, sensitive, breakout prone skin. Usually, I do not like fragrance in my products and this does have a slight fragrance (it seems to dissipate quickly). It is cooling and soothing (helps the couperose and pink blotches I get). I will repurchase as long as they keep making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product, and much gentler than the Bioderma equivalent. Did not sting my eyes or dry my sensitive, eczema-prone skin like the Bioderma. Feels much smoother and silkier, preventing any tugging while I'm taking off my makeup. Removes my waterproof mascara and Shiseido sunscreen like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by scruffmuffin8u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Vichy’s Purete Thermale 3-in-1 Calming Cleansing Solution is a permanent staple in my morning skin care routine. Gentle and non-irritating, I use a generous amount on a cotton ball and gently swipe my face removing any excess oil and impurities that accumulated overnight. This gently cleans and sooths the skin without leaving a residue or causing breakouts. Its as clear as water and has the same consistancy too. The delicate rose scent is pleasing, yet not overwhelming. My sking is EXTREMLY sensitive, and I have never had an issues with this product. I will continue to purchase this as long as they make it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by nequient

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this when looking for a cleanser to remove my sunscreen at night. It turned out rather disappointing. I don't wear heavy makeup (usually just sunscreen and a bit of eyeshadow), but cleansing my face took several passes (and a lot of product), and I couldn't do without a dedicated eye makeup remover. I also wasn't able to use this without water: it dried to a sticky, filmy feeling that didn't go away in any amount of time. Though I have to say, the scent is lovely.

Cons:
- expensive, considering how quickly it's used up
- not strong enough to remove sunscreen
- leaves a sticky residue

Pros:
- smells and feels great during use

All in all, the bottle won't last two months with regular use, the end result being a very expensive, sub par product. I will not be repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by marciatsang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for several years already; I have tried other cleansing solution in between, but I ended up sticking with vichy. I have sensitive skin, but I have not experience irritation or dryness after using this product. This product is effective in removing foundations with SPF formulas; but you might need eye makeup remover for eye makeups

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very gentle yet effective cleanser. I have hypersensitive skin with rosacea and my skin doesn't have even a hint of a reaction to this product. It feels very soothing. Love it.