April 24, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Revlons Super Lustrous lipglosses and Pink Afterglow is one of my favourites! It is a beautiful sheer medium pink with lots of sparkles in it. If you dislike glittery, girly shades this probably isn't for you though. It doesn't last a long time but generally lipglosses don't. The packaging is perfect for popping into your handbag.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of the Super Lustrous lipgloss. Left my lips feeling super shiny and sticky, but without the colour payoff. The smell was also very off-putting. Very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by SophiaKohl

I'm not a fan of lipgloss, but working with makeup I bumped into it and fell in love with the colour and bought it. I have to say I like the consistency and don't find it grainy at all. The sparkles are small and provide a nice lustre- making my lips look nice and plumped with a hint of colour. Will def buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kellystars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good to have when you want a little bit of sparkle and dematting over lipstick.
But what gloss isn't?

No pigment and that just makes the glitter more obvious.
I wanted a lipgloss I could wear instead of lipstick rather than in addition to lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses. Seriously, this is the best drugstore find I've ever come across. But Pink Afterglow is just okay. You can slap it on for every day if you want some sparkle. Not very remarkable as say, pink pursuit or pink whisper. But I like it. Will use it up but won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to be a sucker for pink lip glosses, hoarding them like there was no tomorrow, but I've moved on since. The formula is nice: contrary to some others, I never had a problem with the texture being gritty. It's smooth, with a slight stickiness so that it holds on. The colour looks nice in the tube, but it barely shows up on my lips...and I wouldn't call my lips super pigmented. It's great for layering on top of lipsticks, though, for that extra sparkly sheen. However, I barely use this lip gloss now (I'm no longer into the super sparklies), and heck, I have well over a handful of similar products to use up, so I don't think I'll be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Afterglow is a really nice ipgloss. The packaging on Revlon products are always so absolutly beautiful and chic. This one is no exception. I love how it's not too bulky or too compact. It's perfect. And the color is insanely pigmented! It's almost Barbie pink on my fair skin. I love it. I wish it smelled better, though, and it tends to feel a bit heavy on my lips. I woud not repurchase, but only because I want to try out others from this line, because I love this one, and I would compleately reccomend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by citygirl123

I'm one of the ones who's bothered by the chunky glitter in this gloss. This was the first super lustrous gloss I bought from Revlon, and I'm glad I let others talk me into getting other ones because if I had based my opinion of this line on pink afterglow, I would have written them off.

Pink Afterglow is a beautiful color, and I love how it looks on my lips, but the glitter is really, really chunky. It feels a bit like sand on my lips. I will admit, though, that I'm rather picky about glosses. I don't like most gloss brands, and really stick to my Chanel glossimers because they're my favorite and silky smooth. I really like the other super lustrous glosses I've gotten (coral reef and pink pop), but this one is just not one I look forward to wearing because of the gritty texture. If that doesn't bother you, though, the color on this one is really beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful gloss. On me it's a neutral light/medium pink. The only shade of pink from all the Super Lustrous pink ones that I like. It's sheer, shiny and moderately glittery (don't find it to be gritty, and glitter is not over the top), doesn't look cheap, and is comfortable to wear, with decent lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty with my fair/cool skin and pink undetones. I will usually wear a balm under it so that the gloss doesn't sink into my lip creases. Nice staying power, as well.