Sephora White EDT

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

This is a peachy, musky, white flower blend - a very clean, soft scent. I feel good when I wear this.

I also am not normally a fan of musk fragrances, but this one is quite nice. Not something I would wear every day, but I definitely do find days where this is the right fragrance to wear. Very clean and not too strong. I also have the body and hand lotions, which are a little stronger than this. I got this on sale for $10.00 at Sephora.

on 1/23/2005 8:09:00 PM

Not usually a fan of musk scents, but this one is light and sophisticated; perfect for everyday. The botle is plain but appealing, and I purchased mine at Sephora for $10.00. I like this one almost as much as "Brown."

on 12/30/2004 3:16:00 PM

This is a lovely fragrance. Very soft and sensual but fresh at the same time. The notes include white musk, sandalwood, peach and freesia...relatively simple combination but still very unique, in my opinion. It's one of those "I just got out of the shower" scents. Makes you feel clean and fresh, but still has some depth to it. And the best part is that I got it at Sephora for $10 bucks. You can't beat that!

on 11/10/2004 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very clean and light fragrance with a light floral feeling to it. Sephora lists it as having a musk note but I can't really detect it. On me it dries down to be very warm and velvety but with the aforementioned clean & light feeling to it. I get lots of compliments and people are always surprised to hear that it's a 'Sephora' fragrance. I will repurchase.

on 11/6/2004 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Freshly spritzed there's a sharp blast of alcohol that soon develops into a light, mildly sweet, slightly ozonic/linen-like scent, with a smooth citrus & peach fruitiness which leads to a nutty musk & sandalwood finish. Somewhat reminiscent of Body By Victoria but not nearly as rich or aromatic. Devolops nicely on my skin but remains harsh and bitter after being sprayed on fabric. Doubtful repurchase.

on 9/22/2004 11:34:00 AM

Don't like many musk fragrances, but this one I do. The initial spritz was very nice but I was afraid of what the drydown would smell like (usually kills it for me). The drydown was equally nice. Can't beat the price either.

Edited to add: Tried it again and changed my mind. It smells really cheap.

on 6/13/2004 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a nice scent by Sephora.

It has a clean soapy smells that's a little musky, but rather it's there in the base, very lightly. It does smell like clean, crisp flowers, a hint of creaminess, I definitely smell the peach, freesia and sandalwood (which adds to the creaminess and sexiness).

Decent lasting power, better when layered.

Unfortunately I think Sephora D/C this.

on 5/11/2004 4:51:00 PM

After reading the reviews of this and receiving a wonderful smelling bath fizzy from a swap, I decided to give this a try, fully expecting to love it. While I think I understand why people like it so much, to me it reminds me of Thai food- specifically that coconut based sauce with curry- panang, I think? I love Thai food but never that stuff. I just couldn't get over it smelling like a bad entree to me.

on 4/2/2004 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

WOW! A received a fizzy bath tablet in the scent which made want to go out and buy MORE MORE MORE. I was delighted to find this EDT as well. Smells very clean and fresh. I used to buy LUSH ballistics several years ago and there was a blue one with blue flowers in it. This is what it smells like!!! I love it!!

Popular Fragrances