August 27, 2014 | 1869 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Wink Perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by qtpie90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one smells a lot like Escada Sunset Heat when you first apply it, but Escada is less sweet over time. Wink doesn't last too long, but it was one of my favourites during high school, though I'm kind of over it now. Nice sweet, fruity scent. Can get a bit sickly after awhile. Should suit the younger ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 8:44:00 AM More reviews by diarrheaslut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

ohhhhh, i looove this stuff. i actually found it in my g-maw's collection of perfumey treasures (that woman seriously knows how to hoard some smell-good-- you should see her whole stash) and she let me keep a bottle, since she had another one tucked away somewhere- grandmas always do that, don't they? but back to my review, i can never stop sniffing myself when i use this stuff, it's so fruity & refreshing. only downside, like everyone says, no lasting power AT ALL.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely blackberry notes intrigue me more than the usual fruity style perfumes.

Unfortunately it only seems to last about an hour, so It didn't seem worth bothering to put on. Shame, I liked it

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

Pretty bottle. Smells pretty just not for me. Too fruity for my taste. Might work best with like a teen that loves gum. Haha!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 1:48:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Comes in a cute bottle, is very fruity and fun but has no lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by asw123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is Avon's answer to the Escada LE's. Sometimes I want to use my Pacific Paradise sparingly, so this is the nice alternative when I want that fruity burst but don't want to use my "expensive" perfume. It's fresh, fun, and the bottle is cute. You can smell the blackberry note in this. I like that a lot. I wouldn't repurchase (I think it's actually discontinued now) but it's a nice scent. It does take a few sprays to get it to last, however.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2007 3:55:00 AM More reviews by corkeyes

A bit fruity for me. More a young ones fragrance. (I am 44)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by meggie2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this perfume, it smells heavenly. My mom even complemented me on how nice the perfume smelt. I was really impressed by this perfume. It is already pretty cheap (like $20 canadian), and when they have sales for $10, its terrific. The only reason why i gave this product 4 lippies instead of 5 is because the scent didnt last very long, but for $20, it doesnt hurt to add an extra spray every once in a while! Good perfume Avon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2006 3:18:00 AM More reviews by maliat5140

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this perfume smells like escada hippi and some of there fruity scemts.. i like it

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2006 10:32:00 AM More reviews by CRYSTAr

i am so disappointed!! and let me just say that i love fruity scents of all kinds...and i mean ALL.....except the cheap/fake ones. i was really excited about this one because the despcription was exactly what i like and the bottle was cute too...so when i got it i put more than the usual on myself(4-5 sprays)...man it was horrible! it was so cheap smelling and was lingering forever while i was at work...was overbearing i had to find another one of my purfumes to take that stink away. i really wanted to like this but i couldnt stand it. i only got it for $10(canadian) so i dont feel too bad. hopefully i find someone who i can give this to because i am not keeping this one for sure!