mark Hollywood Pink Perfume [DISCONTINUED]

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scent is for anyone who likes those sweet scents.It's a sweet and musky scent but not in a sickly way or in a way that makes you hungry all the time either. I could never smell the chocolate or the manderin notes in this but overall it's a nice scent. I wished they had made the bottle reusable it has a perfect vanity table shape.

on 11/6/2009 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this smell !! Smells very sweet & warm. Someone told me once that I smelled like a fresh baked cake when I was wearing this. Will definitely buy again.

on 8/2/2009 3:41:00 AM

You are the best scent ever created!! Chocolately, but not too much- just the right amout of spice, right price...elegant and complex...If only your lasting power was longer and you were not discontinued, I would love you forever...... P.S. Benefit's My Place or Your's Gina is comparable but will never replace you...

on 3/5/2009 7:04:00 PM

I just got this today and I'm really glad to have it. I'm not familiar with Angel so I can't speak to the comparisons but, to my nose, it's a bit like SJP Lovely covered in chocolate. I get the musky, earthy notes, the cocoa sweet notes, and some skin scent spices. It's really nice.

on 1/28/2009 7:54:00 AM

I do love this as well as others. Its smells so expensive to me. Can't hardly believe it's from Avon. But then again Avon always impresses me. This is soft, Creamy, and sorta coconutty, can't really describe it. I wore it yesterday for the first time in a Snow Blizzard and it made me feel very comfy and happy. Will be perfect for spring time but can be worn all year round. Cute bottle. I'm so glad I got this in a swap b/c I hear its discontinued and I had always wanted to try it... Not giving it a 5 b/c it doesn't have the greatest lasting power, I would say about 3 hours then it was gone... But other than that it's perfect...

on 1/21/2009 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my very favorite fragrance and the have discontinued it! It smells warm, sweet, and clean. It's one of the few scents that work for day and night. The bottle is adorable as well. Ladylike and classy...too bad.

on 1/18/2009 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

It feels strange after trying so many high end and niche fragrances to be excited about something like an Avon scent, but this one actually works on me. Whatever the notes are when you first put it on, it dries down very nicely into a creamy slightly sweet musk with faintly foody notes. It reminds me very much of Curve Crush in the foody-musk range and a little bit of Courtesan on full dry down, with the chocolate, musk, powder and spice notes. It may not be spectacular, earth shattering or expensive, but it's really very nice. Very nice indeed.

on 1/7/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

By the time this scent grew on me it was discontinued=(........it didn't have the best staying power but it did smell good...this reminded me of Angel but lighter with a twist of cocoa...I miss it.

on 12/22/2008 1:50:00 PM

This fragrance has been a staple since it first debuted in 2003. It does have a musky floral light cocoa scent, which remains strong long after application. At first it reminded me of a much loved favorite, Angel. But its much softer and not as offensive. Sadly this has been discontinued and I was able to swap for a bottle but my 5 year old has since stolen it and claimed it as her own.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so bummed that Mark/Avon is discontinuing this great perfume!

After reading all the rave reviews, I bought it hoping that would be a nice cheap subsitute for Angel, and cm'on - the bottle is just too cute to pass up. I'm so glad I tried it - I wasn't disapointed! I just snagged a few more bottles and body lotion from ebay!

I'll miss you Hollywood Pink!!

Popular Fragrances