October 20, 2014 | 2122 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Virtual Eyes - Metal Sun

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

loved this! very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2007 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was browsing through my local dollar store when I came across this. I saw how different the color was, a peach/fusha color and I knew I had to have it. For a $1, how could I go wrong. The color is actually comparible to Benefit Show Offs in Bambi. I like this product. I like how it flashes different colors. I didn't have any creasing or fading, but I wear True Colors Cream to Powder eyebase(the best stuff ever by the way!!). I would repurchase, but I think this has been discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2007 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Artystka

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this discontinued at my local dollar store. Whenever I see Physicians Formula for a buck I tend to buy it, since I always fall for the fab packaging when I see it at places liek Walgreens. I picked up the eyeshadow/contour pencil in Metal Sun, and tried it right when I got home. I loved the iridescent gold, pink, and orange colors. All perfect for my medium, yet rosey complexion. The staying power is great, doesn't crease through the day, etc... My cousin wears nothing but MAC and thought I had gone out and bought some since this color is a total dup of it. This is one of the few PF products I would have paid full price for. I think I'm going to go back and see if there are any left at the dollar store and stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this gorgeous orange/gold/pinkish powder. It's metallic and shimmery and easy to blend, but I'm less than nuts about the tube. Hard to get your brush in the narrow opening. Lasts all day with my UDPP. Great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by newyorkknick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty color, goes on as a orange with pink shimmer and hints of bronze. great shimmer when applied with a light hand. fyi this is a mac pink bronze dupe, no joke, see for yourself. Ive also read in other spots that the colors in this color collection are duochromes and might very well be dupes of other mac colors :) NOTE i tried to press this pigment into a pan that wil lfit into a mac palette and it is NOT possible, ive pressed other loose pigments, but i tried 2x with this one and it aint possible, leave it as loose pigment fer yer own good. still purty though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by vben

I really like this shadow!Such a pretty golden-pink color when applied!The color lasts and looks wonderful on!I have no problems with the packaging.Too bad this color has been discontinued because I would buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have no idea what the big deal is. Orange eye pencil. Well not really orange, more like iced tangerine. Big whoop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Being asian, I never imagined I could wear pink or orange eye make-up. This product completely changed my mind. It is both tangerine and fuscia and looks terrific.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 9:14:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

THIS is stunning...who knew, in its matte plastic tube??? I adore it on my brown eyes, alone w/ smudgy liner. So unexpected, shimmery and totally unique (yes, Pink Bronzish) for an eye shadow, people DO notice and admire. I gambled on this, curious, for $1...went back and bought 2 more! Still full price at all our drugstores; buy it when you see it! It's even worth full price. I have no problem with the container, but when I found cute little strip-sample pots I cut four in a row and shook all of my Virtual Eyes shades into them. Oooooh, I love this pretty, girlish shadow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by retro_vertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a unique color. It's a tricky one too. Those with a heavy hand should avoid unless you want tangerine colored eyelids. However, when applied sheer, it is a fantastic, eye-catching warm peach with light fuchsia shimmer. Very pretty.