September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - More Than Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by louise210981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A good mascara if you have long lashes that tend to clump together with the other mascaras. Tried this after the hypnose drama made mine a clumpy mess. Classic head to the brush which defines and lengths. Similar to LancĂ´me Definicils but does add a bit more body to the lashes rather than the natural look of Definicils. Probably second on my list after long and pretty lashes (Clinique bring it back). Only draw back, if I get this in my eye whilst applying or removing, I end up with streaming eyes for hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by PrincessVela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just ok. It's a very average mascara for a very high price...staying power is decent, but it doesn't really seem "moisture-binding" or provide any unusual benefit. The brush shape is on the old-school side, for those who are a fan.

Also, my eyes aren't particularly sensitive, but when a little of this gets onto my waterline when applying, my eyes sting and tear up uncontrollably. No other mascara does this. Kind of bogus.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was given this mascara as a gift, I would never ever pay $22 for a mascara. I liked it, more than I expected to, but I've used drug-store mascaras that I liked just as much or more for a 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Donovan

One of the best mascaras I've used. Not clumpy...makes my lashes long and thick. More money than id typically like to spend, but a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

This is a nice mascara, but it's not for me. I've received this as a GWP many times and I always use this up, but it just doesn't give me what I want from a mascara.
This is a super natural mascara. No matter how much you try to build this, you're not going to get extreme length or volume. Estee Lauder claims that this is a defining and conditioning mascara, and it definitely is just that and nothing more. If you wear minimal makeup and just want your lashes to look a little nicer, I'd recommend this. If you're like me and like dramatic lashes, I'd look elsewhere for a mascara.
Even though this doesn't give me what I like, it's still a really great product. The brush is really nice and the formula is very clean, if that makes sense. It never clumps up on the bristles or gets goopy. It feels light and soft when applying, and when I wear this my lashes feel really soft all day long. It's also very easy to remove, since your lashes aren't dry and crunchy at the end of the day. The only problem with the formula is that it does tend to smudge a lot, especially in warmer weather. Another plus is that this mascara never seems to dry out, so even though it's a little expensive, a tube should last a long time.
I'd give this a 3.5 if I could, because it's really not bad at all, it's just not my favorite. Like I said, if you like soft, natural lashes, give this a shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This is a fantastic mascara - a classic case of you get what you pay for. If you are willing to fork out a huge chunk of cash this is fantastic - a classic style brush (unlike all the silicone/plastic brushes of late) which lifts, volumises and lengthens. My only complaint is it's not very black (more of a dark grey) and it is prone to flaking if you build layers. But as a daily duty mascara it is very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Demii97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. Its so hard to find a mascara cause of my uneven lashes but this is great! It looks like im wearing fake lashes! It doesnt clump my lashes amd gives them volume and length! It gives a beautiful look to my lashes i highly recommend.(:

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is way too wet for me. It didn't hold a curl, took a long time to dry, grouped some of my lashes together and smelled kind of funny. It does add decent volume and length and the black shade is a very dark black, not grey or anything. I think this would work really nice on someone with naturally curly lashes if they separated it after applying. It didn't flake, it smudged a bit but it's summer so it's pretty humid now. It only smudges if I wear it on my bottom lashes. I wouldn't buy it again. It didn't work for me, but like I said, maybe for someone with naturally curly lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good mascara. i usually only use Lancome definicils, BUT, tried this and I really, really like it! It really does lengthen my lashes and separate them. I've been asked if I'm wearing false lashes when wearing this. This and Lancome's definicils are my two faves!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by bek7bek

I bought this because my local Estee Lauder counter was out of Magnascopic. I had used More Than Mascara in the past when it came with a gift with purchase bag. The trial size was ok. But I'm not a fan of the extra long wands. I'm more likely to make a mess with it. Its an ok mascara that lasts all day. But I probably won't buy it again.