September 23, 2014 | 1120 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amor Amor is very rich and powdery. It's a great daytime fragrance, lasts a long time, but there's nothing overly special about it. I've had the same bottle for the past few years and it still smells the same. Since, I've tried Viva La Juicy, which I think smells so identical to Amor Amor it's scary, but VLJ is way too sharp for my taste. It gives me a headache. Amor Amor is a powdery, softer version, albeit original version, of VLJ. If you weren't crazy about Viva La Juicy for it's sharpness but still liked the overall scent, give this one a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Emmey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Depending on where you buy this, you can get a large amount for a reasonable price - Usually TJ Maxx or Marshall's has this for cheap. I love this perfume SO much, I have repurchased this 3 times already and plan on continuing to repurchase. It's very sweet, but not grandma-perfume sweet, it's a clean floral scent with a hint of sweetness. This is a great everyday perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I'm sure when this fragrance first came out, there wasn't much out there like it. Now in this world consumed by fruity-florals everywhere you sniff, it loses some of its novelty.

I personally discovered this a couple of years ago when I discovered that it's a close dupe of Viva La Juicy, which I love but it has no staying power on me. Amor Amor is just the opposite; I have to be really in the mood to wear it because it's not going anywhere anytime soon. I sprayed some on a couple of days ago and the hoodie I was wearing still reeks of it.

Staying power and sillage is a good thing, but it's such a sweet fragrance that it can be polarizing, even cloying. There's an almost overripe smell, a juicy fruitiness. You can practically feel a fistful of blackcurrant and orange dripping down your arm. I feel like Vivia La Juicy basenotes give its overwhelming girliness some grit. Amor Amor is also reminds me of Gucci Rush, which to me is like Viva La Juicy's slutty older sister who slept in her boyfriend's van last night and woke up smelling of cigarettes and vanilla air freshener. Except if Rush is a tramp, then Amor Amor is most certainly a straight up prude. None of this is necessarily a bad thing. It's just that I have to be really up for sugar when I wear it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am not one to like fruity fragances at all, but this one managed to be soft and nice while still fruity and fresh. Love the smell of it. The packaging is fine, although it can be improved in order to look better/classier. It's not an expensive product for the quality it has: it will last all day on you without the scent going away. I will be buying this again for sure and I do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Vei27

This is my signature scent. I get many compliments when I wear it! love this scent!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by vaniwanda

I really love this perfume. I use it just in special occasions (sorry for my poor english). Names of fragances are very important, because the name is suposed to describe the scent, the name AMOR AMOR (love love) is the best name chosen for this fragance. Is pure love! sweet, warm (I don't like to use it on summer) elegant, so femenine, special when you are with your boyfriend, or a romantic meet you will be very confortable using this. Sure a will buy a new one when this finish. Highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Mmariex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this perfume for years and always have a bottle. Get so many compliments when i wear it, it smells gorgeous and isn't expensive either!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by aeb1988

I started wearing this perfume highschool when it was new and went through about 6 bottles. In college I decided I should move on to a more mature scent, but here I am 10 years later and still loving it! On me, the sandlewood and vanilla are the prominent notes, with a hint of top fruit notes. I've worn very expensive perfumes and they cant match amors staying power for the price! People compliment me all the time on how good I smell. I love this perfume!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MlleMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this years ago because my friends roommate wore it and it smelt really nice on her. That being said it didn't do the same for me and even now when I wear it (simply to use it up) i'm not that impressed. As other have said, its not very interesting and is very flat smelling. No depth at all to this scent and nothing special or particularly enticing about this fragrance. The bottle is attractive, but thats the only thing really going for it. Not worth the money in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by yoyolila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite!!! I really love it, for me is very romantic and sweet and really last long on me, my husband really like it!!