August 1, 2014 | 1700 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Sweet Pea body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's okay. I had a couple bottles of this before. I'm not amazed, but I don't hate it either-there will be no scent I hate more than Warm Vanilla Sugar, or at least for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

AMAZING! I love it. I collect bath and body works lotions and perfumes and this is one of my favourites especially for summer! Light, floral, and when you put it on your body it gives away a lot but it doesn't give you a headache! Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice, light, floral scent. Absorbs into skin quickly. When used on my hands, the scent seems to linger longer. I use it daily in my legs and carry a pocket size in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a travel size lotion in Sweet Pea. Yes, the scent is strong... but it's very fresh. It's not a cloying, overly sweet scent. It just smells like fresh, dewy flowers. The lotion itself is very moisturizing and the travel size bottle is super convenient to carry around in my purse.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I read in magazines, heard from friends, and read reviews that BBW Sweet Pea lotion is the best. I have to disagree completely. Personally, this lotion is way to overpowering and has a strong floral scent.
I don't like to waste the things I bought, so I'm glad I only got a travel size. I just don't understand all the hype about this lotion. It does smell very girly and pretty, but I feel like a child that put on way too much perfume and this is only used on my hands! Even when I use a small amount, this thing gives me a headache from the smell!
If you're someone that's curious about this lotion, save your money, it is not worth it. Unless you're someone that likes strong floral and sweet scented lotion, this is for you. But other than that, don't waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by glittermish

This made me break out on my arm.. now I can't get rid of the rash. It's nice for the hands but not for the body. Smells really nice but I miss the more berry scent it had, now it's too floral. Great product just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bath and Body Works lotions and creams are wonderful. They are light yet creamy, not greasy, easily absorbed, moisturise well AND smell awesome. (There are certain scents that I don't like but that's a personal preference). Sweet Pea is one of my favourite collections. Its a lovly blend of floral and fruity notes and the fragrance really lingers long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Erinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion smell absolutely delightful! The moisturizer itself is not greasy at all. BBW is always expensive in my eyes, but this was a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bath&BodyWorks' Sweet Pea Body Lotion is supposed to smell like a "fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral infused breezes of the Mediterranean." Sweet Pea is a Bath&BodyWorks Classic, and my personal favorite as well, even though I had a recent issue with it. Bath&BodyWorks are a cruelty free company that makes their products in the USA. Bath&BodyWorks claims that their lotions are the best daily moisturizer, because their non-greasy formula contains vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil. This is my first full size Bath&BodyWorks product in a long time. I got it for free with a coupon, but full sized body lotions usually retail for $11. Great score, amirite?
Packaging for the full sized body lotions is slightly different from the travel size ones that I'm used to. The cap, instead of plastic, is metal, and the curvy bottle, while shaped the same, is made of a slightly sturdier plastic.
Sweet Pea's label is beautiful, it's what originally drew me to the scent. A bright pink and orange flower against a bright green background. I don't know what it is exactly, but something about Sweet Pea's imagery appeals to me so much.
Bath&BodyWorks lists Sweet Pea's scent notes as Sweet Pea Petals, Watery Pear, Freesia, Fresh Raspberries, and Musk. I've gone into detail about Sweet Pea's scent in my reviews for the shower gel, and fine fragrance mist, so I won't keep repeating myself. I will say that, unlike the new fine fragrance mist, this is the Sweet Pea I fell in love with. I'm so glad to say that it's not the sugary, musky, heavy scent that I experienced with the new body spray. It's back to it's old, light, fruity, happy self, matching the shower gel and pocket bac perfectly.
Sweet Pea's fruity, floral, lightness makes it seem like a young scent to me. I feel like it's a scent I'll eventually outgrow (if Bath&BodyWorks doesn't discontinue it first). Perhaps I'll move on to a fruity floral, but more sophisticated scent, like Paris Amour. But that won't be for a while. I'm still fascinated by Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea's body lotion formula isn't any different from the norm. White, thin, non-greasy, quick to absorb. This lotion leaves my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, with just enough of the scent left lingering behind for a couple hours, longer if I layer this with the shower gel. A good, solid lotion that never disappoints. Bath&BodyWorks have this down to a science.
I'm glad I finally got a full size of Sweet Pea's body lotion. I'd blow through the travel size. I definitely recommend any Sweet Pea product (except the fine fragrance mist).It's a beautiful, fun scent with beautiful, fun packaging. It's feminine, but still playful, and has a slight sour note to it that makes it unique. I'll likely repurchase a full size of both the body lotion and shower gel next time I can score a deal on them.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sweet pea is very strong smelling at first then it fades. I think dark kiss, warm vanilla sugar and cherry blossom lotions have good lasting power. Sweet pea is a waste of money n now I'm stuck with the edt spray because I used quite a bit of it having to keep spraying to get it to last and I just bought it 2 weeks ago and I have a mini lotion that I've used but my full size bottle of the sweet pea lotion is going back to b&bw to exchange for another bottle of dark kiss that kind of lotion lasts I put dark kiss on before bed and it kept waking me up I was smelling it all night into the next day! Dark kiss is waaaay better then this sweet pea stuff!