March 1, 2015 | 2267 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Sweet Pea body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2015 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a classic. From someone who worked at bath and body works years ago i can tell you atleast 5 people A DAY come in for this. Is a nice scent for younger girls but just as nice for older. I dont wear this everyday but currently have it as a body scrub and enjoy smelling it once or twice a week, so nice...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2015 11:25:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in the triple body cream form when they had their semi annual sale for $3. I decided to try it out and I am happily surprised! I absolutely love the scent and although it is very fruity, it doesn't make me nauseous or give me a headache. Granted, I only use a little at a time so I cannot comment on using it on the entire body.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's okay. I had a couple bottles of this before. I'm not amazed, but I don't hate it either-there will be no scent I hate more than Warm Vanilla Sugar, or at least for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

AMAZING! I love it. I collect bath and body works lotions and perfumes and this is one of my favourites especially for summer! Light, floral, and when you put it on your body it gives away a lot but it doesn't give you a headache! Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice, light, floral scent. Absorbs into skin quickly. When used on my hands, the scent seems to linger longer. I use it daily in my legs and carry a pocket size in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a travel size lotion in Sweet Pea. Yes, the scent is strong... but it's very fresh. It's not a cloying, overly sweet scent. It just smells like fresh, dewy flowers. The lotion itself is very moisturizing and the travel size bottle is super convenient to carry around in my purse.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I read in magazines, heard from friends, and read reviews that BBW Sweet Pea lotion is the best. I have to disagree completely. Personally, this lotion is way to overpowering and has a strong floral scent.
I don't like to waste the things I bought, so I'm glad I only got a travel size. I just don't understand all the hype about this lotion. It does smell very girly and pretty, but I feel like a child that put on way too much perfume and this is only used on my hands! Even when I use a small amount, this thing gives me a headache from the smell!
If you're someone that's curious about this lotion, save your money, it is not worth it. Unless you're someone that likes strong floral and sweet scented lotion, this is for you. But other than that, don't waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by glittermish

This made me break out on my arm.. now I can't get rid of the rash. It's nice for the hands but not for the body. Smells really nice but I miss the more berry scent it had, now it's too floral. Great product just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bath and Body Works lotions and creams are wonderful. They are light yet creamy, not greasy, easily absorbed, moisturise well AND smell awesome. (There are certain scents that I don't like but that's a personal preference). Sweet Pea is one of my favourite collections. Its a lovly blend of floral and fruity notes and the fragrance really lingers long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Erinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion smell absolutely delightful! The moisturizer itself is not greasy at all. BBW is always expensive in my eyes, but this was a nice product.