Sephora L'eau sensual pink fragrance

4.3

on 12/1/2004 2:24:00 PM

A delicately sweet rose scent - a rose scent for those who adore the smell of roses but don't wish to smell like their grandmother. It's not a childish scent, but it's perfect for the young and young-at-heart. Great for day wear.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

When I go to Sephora, I spray myself with as many scents as I can fit on all exposed skin, making a mental note of where I put what. Then I leave. The last time I did this I kept being seduced by my right forearm: L'eau Sensual Pink. It dried down to a clean, feminine and, yes sensual scent. Not too rosey, not too "cheap". It lasted for the rest of that day and night.I went back and bought it. It's great alone and wonderful with all kinds of other scents. It takes the "foody" edge off of vanilla/sugar scents. Alone it makes me smell like I just got out of a shower. Great bottle for travel, too because it's not too big. I think it's worth a spritz the next time you're in Sephora.

on 12/10/2003 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Cute scent. Floral and not too sweet - mostly rosy, but not too heavy. Definitely geared to younger crowd. I actually like this better than some of the other romantic fragrances I own such as Ralph Lauren Romance or Fioruccci (I'm a fragrance whore haha). Energetic and fun, but I don't wear this that often. More for casual dates.

Popular Fragrances