November 22, 2014 | 1707 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - L'eau sensual pink fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by mememeow

A delicately sweet rose scent - a rose scent for those who adore the smell of roses but don't wish to smell like their grandmother. It's not a childish scent, but it's perfect for the young and young-at-heart. Great for day wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Shakeitdontbreakit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I go to Sephora, I spray myself with as many scents as I can fit on all exposed skin, making a mental note of where I put what. Then I leave. The last time I did this I kept being seduced by my right forearm: L'eau Sensual Pink. It dried down to a clean, feminine and, yes sensual scent. Not too rosey, not too "cheap". It lasted for the rest of that day and night.I went back and bought it. It's great alone and wonderful with all kinds of other scents. It takes the "foody" edge off of vanilla/sugar scents. Alone it makes me smell like I just got out of a shower. Great bottle for travel, too because it's not too big. I think it's worth a spritz the next time you're in Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2003 3:14:00 AM More reviews by asianstudent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute scent. Floral and not too sweet - mostly rosy, but not too heavy. Definitely geared to younger crowd. I actually like this better than some of the other romantic fragrances I own such as Ralph Lauren Romance or Fioruccci (I'm a fragrance whore haha). Energetic and fun, but I don't wear this that often. More for casual dates.