Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Moisturizing Hand Lotion

3.4

on 2/14/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's an OK scent I really didn't like it that much so I give it away to my niece

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It's a light floral and innocent smell. Nicely matching for spring days and pretty cotton dresses. Unfortunately, I like sensual and musky scents better. But this is a good scent for young girls or women who like the lighter side of fragrances.

on 10/27/2012 11:48:00 PM

Love the smell of this stuff. It smells very fruity and flowery, I just love it.Perfect for summer! I used it all summer, but am on to the all the fall scents the have out now. It is very moisturizing and feels nice when you put it on. The smell stays on your hands/body for a long time (until you wash your hands, it rubs off, etc). I would definitely re-purchase this next summer.

on 8/7/2007 6:54:00 PM

I love B&BW's hand creams and this is my favorite scent by far. I put this on everynight before bed and my hubby always says how good I smell! I also keep one in my desk at work, I'm seriously addicted to how soft and smooth it leaves my hands and cuticles. Will buy forever if they keep making it!
*Edit* After using for a while I started to find the scent a little cloying and that it wasn't doing as good a job as I thought- I'm actually in love with my hubby's Jack Black hand cream :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It smells really good. People always ask me about it. I have it in the little bottle for my purse. I definitely recommend it.

on 2/18/2005 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

A great lighthearted scent for Spring and Summer. I love it because it is so feminine and fresh. I never peas could smell so good! It's sweet, floral and not very strong at all. The lotion is great. smells great, feels great (super creamy and moisturizing.

on 1/2/2004 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Horrible smell...way too sweet and not at all like my favourite flower.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the lotion, just not the sick smell. I usually like sweet fragrances, but NOT THIS. It's liek nasaueting sweet/milky and really irritates me. But as I said before, the lotion itself is really moisturizing and nice.

on 2/4/2003 8:33:00 PM

This scent gives me the most massive headache. People have asked me what that horrible smell is when I was wearing this and have said "Pee-yoouu". I do not recommend this one.

on 2/4/2003 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE BBW Hand Lotions because they work so well. The Warm Vanilla Sugar is my favorite scent. They sink right in and leave my hands soft and smooth, even on the coldest winter days. The only reason I'm not giving this 6 lipsticks is because I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it's a bit too heavy and floral for my taste.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products