April 21, 2014 | 1306 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Sweet Pea Moisturizing Hand Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

Love the smell of this stuff. It smells very fruity and flowery, I just love it.Perfect for summer! I used it all summer, but am on to the all the fall scents the have out now. It is very moisturizing and feels nice when you put it on. The smell stays on your hands/body for a long time (until you wash your hands, it rubs off, etc). I would definitely re-purchase this next summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by polkadot74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love B&BW's hand creams and this is my favorite scent by far. I put this on everynight before bed and my hubby always says how good I smell! I also keep one in my desk at work, I'm seriously addicted to how soft and smooth it leaves my hands and cuticles. Will buy forever if they keep making it!
*Edit* After using for a while I started to find the scent a little cloying and that it wasn't doing as good a job as I thought- I'm actually in love with my hubby's Jack Black hand cream :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It smells really good. People always ask me about it. I have it in the little bottle for my purse. I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A great lighthearted scent for Spring and Summer. I love it because it is so feminine and fresh. I never peas could smell so good! It's sweet, floral and not very strong at all. The lotion is great. smells great, feels great (super creamy and moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by hopflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible smell...way too sweet and not at all like my favourite flower.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 3:05:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I love the lotion, just not the sick smell. I usually like sweet fragrances, but NOT THIS. It's liek nasaueting sweet/milky and really irritates me. But as I said before, the lotion itself is really moisturizing and nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This scent gives me the most massive headache. People have asked me what that horrible smell is when I was wearing this and have said "Pee-yoouu". I do not recommend this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 6:34:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE BBW Hand Lotions because they work so well. The Warm Vanilla Sugar is my favorite scent. They sink right in and leave my hands soft and smooth, even on the coldest winter days. The only reason I'm not giving this 6 lipsticks is because I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it's a bit too heavy and floral for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2002 11:54:00 PM More reviews by crzyblinkgurl

This is one of my fav scents at bath and body works. It smells really good and is not overly strong. The smell lasts a good while, and people always comment on how good I smell whenever I use this lotion. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2002 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

Love the smell of this lotion. Works great and is in a small enough container that you can keep it at work.