July 29, 2014 | 1955 users online

Moisturizers - Cle de Peau - Creme Energisante

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is a wonderful night cream that is perfect for quenching thirsty and dehydrated skin whist adding a beautiful glow and health back to the skin. It feels very rich and great upon application but I wake up to very soft smooth supple and glowing skin. My skin also feels a tiny bit hot or like blood is being circulated more towards my face upon application. This is something not to be worried about because it dissipates after a while and is definitely not uncomfortable at all. I highly recommend this cream if you have dry dehydrated skin that is lacking luster and want anti aging benefits! I love this night cream with a passion!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by impeccable02

I am using this as a night cream this winter and it is fabulous. It is quite rich and hydrating, yet perfectly suitable for oily skin. In fact, my skin feel much less oily during the day, though perhaps that has to do with the harsh winter weather. I haven't broken out once and my skin does not feel congested.
When I wake up after having applied this the previous night before bedtime, my skin is incredibly soft, even and luminous. My skin has never looked better. Make up goes like a dream (Armani's LSF). A beautiful product. Right up there with Creme de La Mer which I also love. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by liontigre

I like this moisturiser, the texture is pleasant as well as the scent. My skin is quite dry on the cheeks and this moisturiser helped me wake up with a hydrated and soft skin. The only little thing that bothered me was that it took a little while to penetrate. I would purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by weirdlady

I love this essence so much. I am using the energizing essence every night before i go to bed together with the anti-spot serum or their night cream. The next morning my skin no longer look tired. It repair and soften my skin. The feeling is so good even though you will feel little greasy at the beginning. After massage by following the instruction and the next morning it it totally absorbed. I will definately get another bottle once i finish it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by big_eder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is wonderful night moisturizer. It's an opaque ivory cream that has a very luxurious yet indescribable scent. It applies like silk to the skin, and though it leaves a slightly greasy finish behind, it's absorbed by the skin within an hour, and in the morning your skin is soft and hydated, not oily. It's definitely not a lightweight moisturizer, nor is it as rich as say, La Mer or Estee Lauder ReNutriv. The very next morning after I first tried it, I noticed that my skin had a glowing luminescence it hasn't seen since summer! After two weeks of use, I have to say my skin looks radiant and awake - I haven't even been using foundation lately **gasp**. Would highly recommend this for anyone who does not have excessively oily skin.
One thing though, is I haven't noticed it refining the quality of my skin or unclogging some stubborn pores. This is almost certainly due to the lack of chemical exfoliants, but I can wish, right?

The effect is very similar to Darphin Arovita C, though this does not contain retinol or Vitamin C, and for that reason is probably less irritating to some skin. If you can get a sample of this, you must try!

Oh, I have no idea how much this costs, as I was given a deluxe sample of it when I purchased some other products from this line. I'm sure it's a hideously mind-cramping price though. continued >>