Red Earth Cosmetics Eye Make-Up Remover

3.8

on 6/7/2012 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this a while ago and love it. You can't find it anymore in red earth brand. Fortunately, I found it exactly the same ingredients cucumber and honey in Australis brand in Priceline. I got it for $3 on sale.

on 11/2/2011 11:50:00 AM

I love this product and want to purchase more of it. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this online. Thanks! Annie

on 11/18/2009 8:48:00 AM

I don't understand how anybody could not love this product! At least for me, this is my HG eye makeup remover. It never makes my eyes sting when I remove my mascara. I don't have to use too much soaked on a cotton pad to wipe off my makeup, and it feels very gentle and it gets rid of all my mascara residue easily. The packaging is so sleek and pretty--I love the blue-green color and the silver cap--it looks great on my vanity (like many girls, I'm a sucker for packaging) and I like the gentle cucumber honey scent...very comforting when I sit down to remove my makeup after a long day. I also felt like after using it for a few weeks it actually improved the health of my lashes--they were softer and didn't fall out as much. And, it's so reasonably priced. I wish I hadn't wasted money on pricier department store makeup removers. I'm going to buy this one again and again!

Update: On reading some of the other reviews I wonder if they redid the formula, or if they sell different versions of the makeup remover? Because the Red Earth Sweet Dreams Eye Makeup Remover I usually buy is definitely not yellow. Then again, I buy mine here in Beijing, so who knows!

on 11/3/2008 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I first noticed this product when I was in Ulta trying on eyeshadow,I used the sampler to take the eye shadow I was trying on off.Because it took my eye shadow off so fast and didn't leave a mess behind I decided to buy it.However when I got home after using it a few times I found it stopped working so well,after using it would make me eyelids and lashes feel sticky and disgusting,it also dries up on the cotton ball quickly.

on 7/16/2008 12:08:00 AM

i love this product i find it very gentle and soothing ecspecially if kept slightly cool and i find it removes my makeup fairly well

I got this as a gift -- gross yellow color; it stung my eyes and didn't do a good job taking off my eye makeup.. no repurchase.

on 1/8/2006 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

On the contrary to the other reviews, this works fabulous for me. True, the packaging is somewhat distasteful but the formula is gentle yet thoroughly removes make-up. Doesn't dry out skin or sting the eyes. Super stuff.

on 3/16/2005 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is my first MU remover,it is really gentle,fragrance free,but after about 2 weeks, my eyes start to become dry, one month later,i start to have fine lines!!!

Love this! It contains cucumber and honey extracts. Very gentle with a light fragrance.