November 24, 2014 | 1373 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Red Earth Cosmetics - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by galthang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while ago and love it. You can't find it anymore in red earth brand. Fortunately, I found it exactly the same ingredients cucumber and honey in Australis brand in Priceline. I got it for $3 on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by avankooten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product and want to purchase more of it. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this online. Thanks! Annie

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by maria96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how anybody could not love this product! At least for me, this is my HG eye makeup remover. It never makes my eyes sting when I remove my mascara. I don't have to use too much soaked on a cotton pad to wipe off my makeup, and it feels very gentle and it gets rid of all my mascara residue easily. The packaging is so sleek and pretty--I love the blue-green color and the silver cap--it looks great on my vanity (like many girls, I'm a sucker for packaging) and I like the gentle cucumber honey scent...very comforting when I sit down to remove my makeup after a long day. I also felt like after using it for a few weeks it actually improved the health of my lashes--they were softer and didn't fall out as much. And, it's so reasonably priced. I wish I hadn't wasted money on pricier department store makeup removers. I'm going to buy this one again and again!

Update: On reading some of the other reviews I wonder if they redid the formula, or if they sell different versions of the makeup remover? Because the Red Earth Sweet Dreams Eye Makeup Remover I usually buy is definitely not yellow. Then again, I buy mine here in Beijing, so who knows!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by marissaxx

I first noticed this product when I was in Ulta trying on eyeshadow,I used the sampler to take the eye shadow I was trying on off.Because it took my eye shadow off so fast and didn't leave a mess behind I decided to buy it.However when I got home after using it a few times I found it stopped working so well,after using it would make me eyelids and lashes feel sticky and disgusting,it also dries up on the cotton ball quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by xbonsaitreex

i love this product i find it very gentle and soothing ecspecially if kept slightly cool and i find it removes my makeup fairly well

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by music_lover888

I got this as a gift -- gross yellow color; it stung my eyes and didn't do a good job taking off my eye makeup.. no repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2006 4:00:00 AM More reviews by shantic

On the contrary to the other reviews, this works fabulous for me. True, the packaging is somewhat distasteful but the formula is gentle yet thoroughly removes make-up. Doesn't dry out skin or sting the eyes. Super stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2005 5:54:00 PM More reviews by little_kid

this is my first MU remover,it is really gentle,fragrance free,but after about 2 weeks, my eyes start to become dry, one month later,i start to have fine lines!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by CherryBlossom03

Love this! It contains cucumber and honey extracts. Very gentle with a light fragrance.