April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Bali

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Great pigment, beautiful quality, but I recommend a primer with this, the first day I used it didn't last as long as I hoped. But still worth the money.

Would definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sunkissedglitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a matte, pigmented brown eyeshadow that the makeup artist at Sephora recommended for me as an eyebrow powder. He used it on me as part of my prom makeup; it looked fine balanced with the heavier eyes and lips, but when I bought it and used it myself, it looked way too dark. Maybe it's because I apply eyebrow powder too heavily or something, but this is super pigmented. It stays for awhile too. I would use it as an eyeshadow, but I typically don't wear eyeshadow so $24 was a little too much to pay. Nothing wrong with it; just a little too dark a color for me, personally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product, its so versatile. I use it to shade my brows, line my eyes and as
a defining crease colour.
This lasts all day with or without a primer and has a smooth, blendable texture.
I would describle the colour as a deep cool taupe with more brown than grey.

Expensive for a single eyeshadow but there is plenty of product, the quality is fantastic and it is so versatile it is really worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

I tried to restrain myself from buying yet another taupe shadow, but easily gave in the second saw how beautifully this swatched on my NC25ish skin. The Sephora lunchbug bit me lol.The formula is smooth and blendable, not chalky at all. Yes it is a little pricy but the amount you of product you get for the $ makes this a great value for a HE shadow. Love this as a crease color and smokey lower lash line color. Wears well, very pigmented.Would defiantly purchase Nars shadow again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great and very versatile eyeshadow. It is a nice crease colour that works with a lot of other eyeshadows, but I especially love it as an everyday eyeliner. The texture is really nice, very soft, blends easily, but also stays put really well when used as an eyeliner. Would repurchase because it is so versatile and because I love the colour. It is kind of a greyish brown, so it works really well with all kinds of colours, browns, purples, etc. Really fond of this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this for my brows, but for my eyes as well. Perfect for my dark hair and eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by kbabyd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shadow is a beautiful, multi-use product. It can go on sheer or heavier in the eye area so it's easy to use all over the eye or as a deeper shadow color in the crease. I also use this in my eyebrows & it is the best product I have tried in terms of color & ease of use. I feel fine about splurging on such a nice shadow since it is definitely a wardrobe staple & will probably last a long time. The formula of the shadow is gorgeous - silky, blend-able, and long-lasting. For context, other shadows I've used are: Revlon, Mac, and Chanel. I have oilier eyelids, so I do wear this with a base which I believe leads to the longevity of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kimf79

I love this cool greyish brown color eye shadow. I am trying to get into the world of smokey eyes. I have been doing the same boring eye shadows looks forever and have needed an update! This is a great brown on me. I prefer a cool looking taupey brown over a warm brown, so this is it girls! Now I just need to figure out what colors will go with this to develop my smokey eye more!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MadHattress

LOOOOVE !!! this is my ALL TIME favorite neutral crease color !!! MY GOD what a gem ! it's so flattering, a neutral-to-cool taupe, no awful red or orange undertones, I'm so in love with this eyeshadow ! It applies very sheer, which I love, because it saves you some hard time blending, especially if you have fair complexion like I do, it doesn't look harsch at all, and can easily be built up for more drama. This Bali is a winner for sure ! Will defo buy this again !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by c0lap1nada

Love this for my brows! Really natural on girls with dark brown to black hair! It's also pretty decent as a wet liner or just to give the eyes some depth without going smokey-eye. Would definitely recommend but not buy again since I don't think I'll be running out of this any time soon...