Wet 'n' Wild 906B

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/16/2005 12:01:00 PM

Wet 'N' Wild 906B is a lightweight, non-creamy lipstick in a beautiful bronzy-coral-rose-copper shade with tons of gold shimmer. It reminds me a bit of Wet 'N' Wild lipliner in 666, which is my all time favorite lipliner regardless of price. It applies much like the coveted Guerlain KissKiss lipstick, with a great deal of color payoff and silicone "slip" instead of a heavy creamy feeling. The packaging is extremely tacky with a clear plastic top and navy blue plastic case. I paid under $2 US for this lipstick, which makes it quite a bargain, considering the quality of the product itself. If you can bring yourself to overlook the shabby packaging, this is a great deal. I rated it a "1" on price (dirt cheap) and "2" on packaging quality. I would not only consider purchasing this lipstick again, I will in all likelihood try to find its more pinky-rose-golden sister the next time I'm at Kmart.

on 11/12/2003 5:42:00 AM

So far, my HG nude-beige-but-not-so-plain lippy was Etude Super l/g in Beige. It's slightly brownish nude with lovely gold shimmer and naturally, very glossy. The problem is I can't get it any more here in the states so I was kinda desperate. Then, boom! I found this. It's almost exactly same as my beloved Etude beige. It's a bit dry, but if I wear a coat of lip balm, I can handle it. I add clear gloss on it. continued >>

on 1/2/2003 6:15:00 PM

I bought this on a whim because it looked pretty in the tube (the name of 906B is "Illusions"). I'm a MMM, and on my lips, it looked horrible, like some rose apricot-orange EXTREMELY frosted mess from the 1980s. Plus, it made my lips look and feel SO dry, smelled and tasted nasty (crayons, anyone?), and immediately broke off at the base the first time I tried it on.

on 8/27/2001 7:52:00 PM

This color is supposed to be a lookalike for WTF Goldberry. It is a bronzy-berry shade with tons of gold shimmer in it. I love the shade, and wear it with just about anything. Another thing I like is that it is not drying at all, and has no taste.

Popular Lipsticks