Ulta Pashmina

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/16/2010 2:43:00 PM

I love purple shadows for my hazel eyes, and this is a great one! It has good pigmentation and is a very smooth texture. I choose it very often when I want a soft daytime look. I like to pair it with UD 24/7 covet on my waterline. Ulta shadows are often very good quality for a good price.

on 10/5/2008 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Pashmina is a very different purple and i love it. It's a matte bluish violet shade with some shimmery flecks, think similar to beautiful iris...it's so pretty!

on 10/18/2007 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

this is great eyeshadow. The texture is sheer yet buildable, silky, and doesn't fade or crease on my skin. It's a lavender/grey/soft blue with very subtle gold based shimmer. It's very flattering and can go pastel or intense for evening depending on how heaviy you apply it. I just love Ulta eyeshadow. For refernece, I have very very fair skin and even though this shade looks very dark in the pan it's not too intense.

Wow, I really love this! Beautiful cool lavender with grey tones. I like to pair it with Ulta's Organza e/s. I'm very impressed with the texture, blendability and pigmentation of Ulta's shadows, I will definitely buy more. Huge amount of product and at $6.50 you can't beat the price!

on 8/19/2006 9:17:00 PM

I love Pashmina! I was pleasantly surprised when I visited Ulta for the first tiem a few months ago. I now have 11 of the shadows (I haven't used some yet!) I got the 3 for $10 sale and BOGOF deal - can't beat that, when you're used to paying dept store prices for the same (similar) quality. Pashmina is a lavendarish grayish hue that reminds me of shadows that change shades a bit on the lids. I also love Passion Berry (pinky rose shimmer) that you can also use as a blush, Ivy (deep teal green, good as a liner).
I would definitely recommend this line, and I don't buy drugstore shadows nor lippies anymore. I actually think I prefer these to MAC shadows.

on 5/21/2006 3:47:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow. I love the Ulta eyeshadows in general. Great colors and they stay on. This color is one of my favorites. It is a a grey-ish lavender and is fabulous for producing a smoky eye look without a heavy, dark look. Love it!

on 12/18/2004 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lavender shade with a gold sheen appears to be similar to MAC Idol Eyes (from what I remember), but without the nasty grittiness of MAC lustre shadows. It is a beautiful shades and one of the Ulta shadows must-haves.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I find Pashmina to be a bit brighter lavendar than L'Oreal OTL in Beauty Queen but now that the OTL are being discontinued it is nice to know that there is a pretty close lookalike. It is definitely one of the "good" Ulta e/s when it comes to texture and pigmentation. I like to wear this all by itself for a subtle daytime look or with darker purple shades for a vibrant smokey eye. Highly recommended!

on 12/8/2003 5:34:00 AM

I believe Ulta e/s is quite frankly an underated and thuroughly overlooked product that could use a little more love. This shade is the perfect example. Pashmina is a shimmering lavender that flashes gold on your skin, a stunningly identical copy cat of L'Oreal OTL in Beauty Queen. It has quality consistancy for it's price and you get a fairly large pan when compared to tiny e/s singles like Max Factor and Jane. It's closer to Prestige in size and package design. The texture is thick and satiny, a little on the powdery side and turns into a refreshing creamy substance when wetted. Give this a try!

Top Rated Ulta Products