December 20, 2014 | 1641 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Milk bar soap

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lightly scented huge white bar. I love this soap, it just makes the skin feel so clean and smooth. Very hydrating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always stay away from soaps because they really dry me out. However I wanted to find something that is not very drying and cleans well. This is funny, my legs were a bit dry afterwards but my FACE looked very nice and flawless! (Normally my face gets drier than my body, lol). I have to try it a few more times to see it for sure. Right now my body feels clean, my legs are a bit dry. My face looked really good though, it is almost like this minimized my pores! Yes! My skin was nice, fresh, even, almost no pores. :-))) I think the good thing about soaps is that your skin doesn`t soak it up like with many lotion or gel type of cleansers. Just my feeling... I don`t think the price ($10) is that bad, it is a big size product. I hope it won`t dry me out over time... I think the only one I liked a bit better is the Buttermilk Burt`s Bees one, but it is hard to find...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by happyathome

I loved this soap so much I added one to each christmas gift last year! The perfume is pretty, a little powdery, yet unisex. The soap lasts for a very long while, and as far as vegetable ones go I have never felt another of this quality. This really does make a great gift, or even just a luxurious treat to yourself in the bath. It comes in two sizes: $8.50/100g or save big $14/250g! If you haven't tried one yet, buy the milk one first!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by r053v8

I love this product! It is the only soap I have used that doesn't dry out my skin. Very mild scent as well. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by dandellion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Excellent soap, extra gentle, I suffer from eczema and this really helps. And I also have food allergies, so when I have urtica, this calms it down and it is just wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by erica420

The smell is lovely, and I do feel super clean afterwards, but I find this soap to be a little drying

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite soap. I love that it has almost no fragrance so it doesn't interfere with any scented lotion or perfume I'm going to wear later. Other vegetable soaps have left me itchy in certain areas but this one is super gentle and great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mhh...I was eager to try this soap as I have been reducing the amount of body washes I use. L'Occitane is a company that has long been hyped and when I saw the deluxe sample for 100pt at Sephora, I picked it up. I think it is a fine quality well milled soap. It does not get a scummy in th shower and it lasted for 2 weeks, with the sample size. The smell is lovely but it is just a bit too drying. My skin feels tight after it and I need lotion asap. It does make a lovely gift for someone if they are trying random soaps as this brand makes really nice gift sets with several different versions. I am not opposed to trying other soaps by them either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this soap for the first time this morning. It has a light, delicate and clean scent - hard to explain but other reviewers have been right saying it reminds them of babies or their childhood - maybe because it's almost like a freshly washed smell, like when clothes first come out of the dryer all fluffy and smelling lovely. It has just enough of a fragrance to make me excited to use it in the shower and it is subtle enough not to compete with the perfumes I wear. It creates a really creamy lather and my skin feels really soft after using it. I also like that it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, which doesn't always happen with moisturizing soaps. Yes, it's expensive, but cheaper soaps that claim to moisturize just don't cut it for me and I'm willing to pay more for products that actually do make my skin softer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by hayleysurley

quite expensive but smells fantastic. lathers well and makes my skin clean and clear. i love bars and i bought the big one because i knew i would last a while and it did! will deffinately repurchase. absolutely love it and fills the whole shower with the scent. yummy! took one lippie off because it still isnt moisturizing enough for my dry dry legs.