November 26, 2014 | 952 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad - Ice Princess

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

As far as shadows go, the CG quads are pretty weak. They're not very pigmented once they go on your lid. I used primer so it stays, but it's just not a lot of color. However, when I wear purple I don't always want it to be POW, so it's kind of ok that this one is kind of faint. If I wanted my eyes to look more purple I'd probably get a different brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ice princess is a verry nice eyeshadow palette. It contains:a shimmery dark purple,a shimmery lavender,a shimmery silver,a shimmery pale lilac.The shimmers are soft and show on the eyes like a satin. It goes verry well on the application,it last fairly long! The final result of the look is georgous! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this quad, I love purple eye shadow in general, and this quad is no different, It's pretty pigmented, and easy to blend, a little chalky, but nothing horrible. I especially like the color second from the left, it's really pretty. Dirt cheap too, I paid like 5 dollars for mine so I'm happy with it (:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by NeverEverGuess00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

eh I got this product on sale so I shouldnt really have the right.
lets just say that this product didnt work out for me at all, even using a eyeshadow primer, this didnt stay on my eyes for very long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This product was just okay for me. I don't feel like I got the color pay-off that the other reviewers got. I'm warm toned and love blues and purples in my wardrobe so I had to get a purple quad. I got this 30% off at the RiteAid sale so no regrets despite this being disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

This quad is well worth the few dollars. The shadows are super pigmented, but it is an easy tool to use to make a soft monochromatic purple eye. I find that CG shadows are hit and miss. I love some, hate others. This would fall closer to love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I must admit that I used to despise any CG product. Something has changed, because CG shadows are fabulous!!!!

This quad is beautiful. There are four wonderful purple colors that pop on your eyes.

My husband told me several times how nice my eyemakeup looked when I wore this.

I'm hooked on CG quads now...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by almat101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love the colors! the first color and the last color are not as smooth as the others but its pretty. the lightest color has a blue sheen to it I think. i still have to buy the revlon lavender meadows quad one which is kind of similar. Really love it and I would purchase it again. The packaging is crap (excuse the word but it really sucks) first of all the packaging looks tacky. Now I am not picky when it comes to packaging but cover girl just really looks cheap and I have to admit that. next is the seal. I dont know if its just me but this is the second time where I had to cut the the sticker of or else I would have to peel off the whole thing (include the back)

All in all, LOVE THIS PRODUCT

BUT.........

No joke, The only thing that is stopping me from buying more is the packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Sianreya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty colours, was really impressed with this quad. The lighter colours are a bit chalky, but the two darker purples give a good colour payoff with my MAC paintpot.

All the colours are shimmery, the lilac especially. The only problem with these shadows is that there is a alot of fallout which annoys me a little. I also am not too fond of the packaging, the flip lid scratched easily and becomes very dusty. The two sponge applicators are also very scratchy and pretty much useless.

Overall worth picking up but wouldn't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Librakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been a long time Cover Girl wearer. I always loved their powder eyeshadows and must say that Ice Princess is amazing. I'm a purple lover and these do not disappoint. I do wish Cover Girl would come out with some newer shades. It's been years. I also liked when they had their limited edition eyeshadow quads as well as their package of 8 shadows in a case with different colors. I will continue to love Cover Girl eyeshadows.