Burt's Bees Trust [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this. But, I found application annoying, couldn't get enough color from it (and I LIKE a natural look!), and it faded & creased very quickly. I like most of Burt's Bees other products, but I will not buy this again.

on 10/8/2005 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am so unimpressed with this. It reminds me of the play makeup you can buy for little girls, which is exactly whatit is going to end up as it cannot stay in my makeup bag taking up space. Where do I start: It's greasy, color is gross, there is no ability to make the color stronger, creases instantaneously= overall useless.

on 9/16/2005 3:37:00 AM

They renamed this color Celery and it's sooo pretty. At first you think, "dang, this is kinda light" but when you wear it, the color really makes your eyes pop. (In a good way.) haha On Asian eyes it looks good too. ;) But I wore a dark liner with it so it had more of a highlighting effect. So pretty! But, it does crease. . .after a few hours so one lippie off for that, but other than that, it holds up well and the color is vivid! I guess it helps that my skin got a little color from swimming too. =)