April 19, 2014 | 980 users online

Eye Shadow - Burt's Bees - Trust

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by SeverinaRaks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this. But, I found application annoying, couldn't get enough color from it (and I LIKE a natural look!), and it faded & creased very quickly. I like most of Burt's Bees other products, but I will not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2005 7:05:00 AM More reviews by hilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so unimpressed with this. It reminds me of the play makeup you can buy for little girls, which is exactly whatit is going to end up as it cannot stay in my makeup bag taking up space. Where do I start: It's greasy, color is gross, there is no ability to make the color stronger, creases instantaneously= overall useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2005 3:37:00 AM More reviews by aznsmurfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

They renamed this color Celery and it's sooo pretty. At first you think, "dang, this is kinda light" but when you wear it, the color really makes your eyes pop. (In a good way.) haha On Asian eyes it looks good too. ;) But I wore a dark liner with it so it had more of a highlighting effect. So pretty! But, it does crease. . .after a few hours so one lippie off for that, but other than that, it holds up well and the color is vivid! I guess it helps that my skin got a little color from swimming too. =)