Rimmel Vinyl Stars - Hot Spark

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/29/2005 8:37:00 PM

This is one of the most beautiful shades of red I've seen. It's a very true but cool toned red with lots of micro silver shimmer. This shade is not for the faint of heart either as it is quite pigmented, very pretty and the fruit punch scent is to die for lol :9

on 9/3/2004 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I don't care what anyone says. I LIKE Rimmel products and Hot Spark is no exception. It's a very sparkly, deep purple-pink. It looks great on my cool, fair skin. It smells great, too, like Hawaiian Punch. The staying power isn't so hot, but I can overlook that. Paid $3.97 at Wal-Mart.

on 8/16/2004 4:37:00 PM

Excellent product...I adore this gloss! Such a beautiful colour and is not sticky in the least...and smells so very pretty! I can't wait to buy more of these, and for $6 Canadian, I can afford to buy the lot!

on 6/1/2004 12:24:00 PM

Pretty cool toned dark pink, very nice, great price, I love rimmel lipgloss.

on 4/26/2004 11:34:00 AM

This is a truly awesome lip gloss! I have a few of these. This gloss is not over sticky, doesn't smell bad, doesn't feel gritty because of the super small glitter flecks, and gives just a hint of sheer color. Excellent over lipstick or alone. And big huge bonus, it doesn't leak, like a lot of drugstore glosses. So my makeup case is unsticky. EDIT: Over time all my Vinyl Stars glosses have leaked! It's too bad. Won't be repurchasing again. Also have now discovered my HG of glosses. Anabelle. 100% shinier than this one.

on 2/6/2004 11:58:00 PM

This gloss actually looks pinky plum on me but it's the natural just right pink for everyday use. Love it.

on 1/19/2004 11:36:00 AM

God I LURVE this one! I picked it up on impulse and I wear it constantly. The colour and sparkle are both subtle but 'enough' if you know what I mean? Texture is good, flavour is non annoying, and staying power is more than reasonable for a low end gloss.

But mainly it makes my lips look pretty!

Recommended for Medium Skin