July 30, 2014 | 2039 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Beauty Spiral Cream Concealers Lime

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by HarmonyBlu

Yes this does turn your skin green, but then you but some powder (I like Physic. Form. mineral powder foundation)or some foundation over it and it blends right in and reduces redness. I think its a good shear concealer that works pretty well. I naturally have really rosy red cheeks and have debated just smearing this stuff all over them when I'm feeling a little too hopelessly cheery. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really pale skin, and even with the tiniest amount, this product didn't neutralize any redness- it just made my face look a bit green. It was really hard to blend, as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

Im on the fence on this one, I have it with the sponge applicator, and while it is cute its a bit hard to blend and apply. It does tone down redness though which is a plus but you've gotta wear foundation with this to make sure skin looks resonably normal and not greenish.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by parrottheadmd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Update: I found that this product just got more and more difficult to blend so I stopped using it and would not repurchase.

Just bought yesterday. Cute packaging...I have the one in a little pot with a sponge applicator. Used for the first time this morning...noticed that it covers red well, but i need to blend it immediately or else it gets cakey and hard to blend. Otherwise it worked well. Also mixed a dab into my moisturizer for allover redness control!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by retro_vertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although this is a staple for me, I'm not too crazy about how it covers blemishes or slightly red areas because it's a little hard to blend in the chin area (where I have some redness). Powder covers better for me and doesn't look as weird. However, I often use this with another cream concealer, Lemon to battle my under eye circles. I'm a lightly freckled auburn-haired NW15. I don't like to wear foundations, so I usually stick with concealers. Since I am so fair, my under eye area is pinkish purple and my inner eye area is bluish. Yeah, it's as freaky looking as it sounds. I dab a little of Lemon in the inner corners with my finger and dab a little of the Lime cream concealer under my eye. I blend the yellow down and under my eyes into the green. The result of the two together is nothing short of amazing. It COMPLETELY covers up my under eye circles, giving me a flawless complexion. Whenever I enter the 21st century and get a digital camera, I'll post a pic of the before and after.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Caramel4u002

Good concealer for pimples and redness on skin. Blends and covers well and is invisible under my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 4:36:00 PM More reviews by innoxia

I was pleasently surprised with the effectivness of this product. I get red around my nose a lot in winter and it totally cleared it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2002 1:45:00 PM More reviews by kathryn0604

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a fan of the Physician's Formula line, and I purchased the lime concealer in the little round compact disc (not the liquid with the wand applicator). The concealer in the little compact is almost like a paste, and you dab it on with your finger after you swirl it through the stuff. This is great for covering up red blemishes and old acne scars. Believe me, I've done everything to try and hide the imperfections, and this product hides them well. I would recommend dotting it on over the red marks, blending the green lightly into the surrounding skin, then use a foundation (liquid preferably) over the lime. Don't use the lime concealer with a heavy hand, because it is a tad thick and you can end up with blotches of lighter-looking skin if you don't blend it in. It stays put though, all day, and if you have large pores or marks from acne, this will fill them in nicely so your skin looks even. Definitely worth a try if you're desperate to hide red marks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2002 12:45:00 AM More reviews by GretchenF

This product looks soo cute in the package! I think it's so attractive, which is why I bought it. I wanted to like it, but I found that it left my skin very shiny and oily looking. Plus, it didn't last... slid right off! I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it... too bad, it's sooo cute!