July 22, 2014 | 2125 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by jpaulhynes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for Kiss My Face Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Olive & Aloe Moisturizer. This is a good and natural body lotion. It is a vegan product as it contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. It also does not contain silicones. This lotion is medium to light and absorbs well into the skin for a comfortable non-oily feel. I can even use it on dry hands. However, it is not super moisturizing, so those with very dry skin might want to look for another lotion or cream. I recommend this lotion as a light to medium-duty product, however I need something more moisturizing sometimes, especially for my hands if they get very dry. The price is good for the amount the pump contains. It should last you awhile. The packaging is simple and could be a little better: the plastic could be clear to see how much lotion is left and be made of more durable plastic. Also the pump is a little inconvenient for traveling. Another thing is when using a lot of product, it gives a temporary whitish cast on the skin that disappears when well massaged in. Overall, this lotion is a good product and I recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Its alright. I use jojoba oil now for moisturizing my face and body. Works tens times better than any lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Aaleren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this moisturizer (the fragrance free variety) all over but find it particularly useful for my face. I use Jojoba oil for my acne and mixed with this moisturizer, it becomes the ultimate blend. As the moisturizer dries matte and Jojoba is a bit shiny I find they cancel each other out nicely, perfect for under my makeup.

I use the pump bottle which I love because large pump bottles save money (if you calculate cost per ounce) and they're much nicer to use. I am able to easily fill a travel pump bottle to keep in my bag as well.

After I cleanse my face I put about a quarter size amount in my hand. In the morning I add 2 drops of pure Jojoba oil, before bed I use 3. I mix them together and apply all over, making sure to bring it down my neck a bit. The Jojoba makes it glide wonderfully and my skin always glows afterwards. No problems with absorption.

When I get out of the shower I always have the bottle nearby to moisturize immediately. I start at my feet and work my way up. Then blend in a couple drops of Jojoba for places that I like to thoroughly moisturize or have acne scars (my bottom, chest, neck and upper back). Along with my usual face routine.

All in all, fantastic ingredients, never causes irritation, doesn't break me out, and mattifies my Jojoba to the perfect level.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the small tube of this moisturizer as a hand and body cream. It would definitely be more economical to buy this in the big pump version, but I like carrying it around in my purse.

It's winter now and I find this lotion to be moisturizing, but very light and I have to reapply often. It will be better for spring/summer. I used to use Glysomed and it made my hands very greasy so I like how light this one is. I just wish it stood up to a hand washing.

It's very nice used as a body lotion, too, especially after I shave my legs. It has a nice, fruity scent which I like but other people have commented they don't like the smell.

Overall, a great moisturizer and I will keep using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Vickysweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream for my face, it doesn't have a strong smell which I love, it's natural, and keeps my face moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ShopaholicsAnonymous

This is my favorite body lotion. I use it every day. I have a big bottle for home and a travel size for my purse. I use it on my body and hands.

EDIT: I was using this on my face for a long time. I have combination skin that leans toward dry and I'm acne-prone. This moisturizer was part of a routine that was most definitely breaking me out. I still like it for hands and body, but I wouldn't recommend it for face.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Katie4902

This review is for the fragrance free version of this moisturizer for extra sensitive skin. It is great! It can be used on face and body and does not break you out if you have acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've started using the fragrance-free version on my face, hands, and body. It's creamy, natural and soothing, and leaves my skin incredibly soft.

There isn't any bad ingredient in it that I can see, and it's an excellent price for the size ($12 for 16 oz/470 ml). The container is a good shape and nice to hold. The colours looks good on the bathroom counter-top, and the pump works well and is hygienic.

Update: after some time away from this, I've decided to go back to it, particularly on my face, and it really is wonderful. My skin is left soft, moisturized, and healthy-looking. There is no irritation, no fragrance, no animal products, and no animal testing. It's also a good base for makeup, and the price is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by cutem3w

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this product, my friend recommended this to me for my sensitive skin. I like that it doesn't leave any residue and absorbs quickly into my skin. I can use this all over my body and for my face with no irritations or problems. The smell is also not overpowering and fades quickly after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

If you have sensitive skin is this is wonderful.This is a much cheaper option than other unscented ones
I got this for 2 reasons 1) because I was allergic to very face lotion I tried
2) because others scent free ones were 15$ for 200 mls were is this is almost 500 mls for 9 dollars.
This has no scent that I can detect .You an really tell how much other moisturizers were affecting my skin, after 2 days of using this much of my uneven skin was gone.
This a thicker consistency when I like because I can use this on my entire body without it dripping everywhere.For me a half pump is enough to do my entire face,so I never end up wasting product.
This product spread really easily absorbed quickly and leaves your skin non greasy.
I would defiantly give this one a try.
One note not all of this brands creams are great with sensitive skin. I bought honey and and callendula(sp?) in yellow and white bottle that didn't work on my skin so I would certainly start with this product.