July 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sweet Cotton candy Cane Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 9:14:00 PM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another favorite! Ceamy and minty, just like it's name.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2004 12:33:00 AM More reviews by kappatit

a very creamy sweet minty smacker. one of my favorites!!! i love holiday smackers

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2004 2:08:00 AM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this in a set in my stocking. Love it! Another one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

Wow, this Lip Smacker smells absolutely wonderful!It smells just like its name! I can definately smell the Sweet Cotton Candy...then feel the Candy Cane.It leaves a cool feeling behind and moisturizes very good.This still isn't as good as my favorite Cotton Candy Cake Lip Smacker from a couple holidays ago, but I still really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 3:12:00 AM More reviews by kappatit

Sweet Cotton Candy Cane is my favorite Lip Smacker ever!!!!!!! I don't know what it is about the scent and flavor thats so attractive. I swear I feel a slight tingle from the candy cane. The beautiful minty looking pink doesnt hurt either!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2003 More reviews by Sparki

How do I love this lip gloss? Let me count the ways! The creamy smooth texture. The pastel after-dinner-mint-pink tint. The soothing emollients that velvetize lips, leaving them oh-so-soft and kissable. The delectable sweet yet refreshing buttermint taste/smell of this creamy pomade and the slight tingle it leaves on lips!
The thing about this gloss is it has a "sophisticated" dessert-mint taste/scent, as I have said. It's a classy "grown-up" flavor and fragrance that lifts flavored lip glosses from Grade 9 to Glamorous! A fun way to sweeten those "besos" for not a lot of "pesos"!