Bonne Bell Sweet Cotton candy Cane Lip Smacker

Price: $

on 2/5/2005 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Another favorite! Ceamy and minty, just like it's name.

on 11/10/2004 12:33:00 AM

a very creamy sweet minty smacker. one of my favorites!!! i love holiday smackers

Got this in a set in my stocking. Love it! Another one of my favorites!

Wow, this Lip Smacker smells absolutely wonderful!It smells just like its name! I can definately smell the Sweet Cotton Candy...then feel the Candy Cane.It leaves a cool feeling behind and moisturizes very good.This still isn't as good as my favorite Cotton Candy Cake Lip Smacker from a couple holidays ago, but I still really like it!

on 12/29/2003 3:12:00 AM

Sweet Cotton Candy Cane is my favorite Lip Smacker ever!!!!!!! I don't know what it is about the scent and flavor thats so attractive. I swear I feel a slight tingle from the candy cane. The beautiful minty looking pink doesnt hurt either!

How do I love this lip gloss? Let me count the ways! The creamy smooth texture. The pastel after-dinner-mint-pink tint. The soothing emollients that velvetize lips, leaving them oh-so-soft and kissable. The delectable sweet yet refreshing buttermint taste/smell of this creamy pomade and the slight tingle it leaves on lips!
The thing about this gloss is it has a "sophisticated" dessert-mint taste/scent, as I have said. It's a classy "grown-up" flavor and fragrance that lifts flavored lip glosses from Grade 9 to Glamorous! A fun way to sweeten those "besos" for not a lot of "pesos"!

Popular Lip Glosses