April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Scrubs - Natural Esscents - Brown Sugar Body Scrub in Banana Parfee[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 8:09:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfection, again. NE scrubs are perfect, scrubby and not too oily. This smells like sweet, ripe bananas drizzled with honey. It's so rich and decadent, it's a perfect scent for fall. Again, it's SUPER SWEET, which is great for me, but it might be a little too much for some. Really yummy stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 9:47:00 PM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought I would enjoy smelling like a banana.....till now!.....wonderful delicious scent, ultra moisturizing and leaves my skin sooooooo soft and velvety. Definite re-buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by BittyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scrub certainly does exfoliate due to the large size of the sugar. The scent on this is nice and it leaves an oily residue which i like especially in cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 7:03:00 AM More reviews by natalielane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! Smells delicious, very much like fresh bananas and sugar, and is a good hearty scrub. Doesn't turn the tub into a slippy slide and the granules are easy to work with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

What a great scrub. I only use these in the winter months since they are so oily but it does a GREAT job of exfoliating and moisturizing my very dry skin. Easy to use. The scent is not my favorite from NE (love sugared shortbread) but if you are a banana person, you'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2002 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Atypical

NE has got the best scrub & this scent is just FANTASTIC! It's not a cloying banana type of scent like I first imagined it to be... It's alot fresher than that - it's like a deliciously cold, icy, yummy & refreshing desert! *drool*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 6:31:00 PM More reviews by MelissaM

Add a little cinnamon to this, and you'd have a dean ringer for bananas foster! I love the smell, and the texture. I've tried other sugar scrubs, but NE are the best. My skin doesn't fell overly oily, just nice and soft. A keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 7:35:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this scrub, but was expecting a more realistic bananna/Vanilla fragrance. Otherwise, this scrub is very nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. Sometimes I will just walk in my bathroom, grab it, open it up, and then I smell it, because it smells really good =) I haven't purchased any other sugar scrubs because I haven't found any that are reasonably priced. Also I have sensitive skin and this hasn't irratated it at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2002 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THis and teh sugar limone are my two favorite scrubs so far. the banana parfee is such a nice warm sweet scent, I just want to eat it out of the jar. I didn't expected to lik eit as myuch as I did, but the banana & vanilla/caramel combo really won me over big!