September 30, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Chanel - Coco Luxury Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion.... Complements my Coco EdT perfectly and layering the two, the scent lasts longer on my skin. I hate the bottle. It's hard, black plastic. I wish it was soft translucent plastic like my No.5 body lotion. My bottle did come with a restrictor... which I will have to remove when it gets low because the hard plastic bottle makes it difficult to squeeze out the lotion. I won't repurchase because of the packaging. When I run out, I will purchase the body cream instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by GabrielleCoCo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do agree that Chanel's perfumed body lotions are more for the scent of the fragrance rather for the moisturizing purpose. Not many will feel that such a light weight lotion is suffice to keep the skin hydrated thus will go for the Body Creams if need more moisturizing care.

Coco is warm, sensual and heady. Best for the nights out or evenings when you want to stand out from the generic floral offerings. This lotion imparts the warm notes of Coco onto the skin and is best to layer and prolong the lasting power of the perfume. Used alone, this can be good enough for the day time as sometimes the perfume is a bit overpowering during the heat of the day. This is a lovely and subtle way to wear Coco during the daytime.

The packaging could do with a bit of a twitch, been a Luxury Body Lotion, will be nice to have a nice bottle to match with it. The current bottle is plastic and the cap does not have a restrictor which can result in over pouring out of the lotion. Maybe a thicker plastic bottle for a more luxurious feel???

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the fragrance of this. it's very rich and warm. it makes me feel glamorous. a little of this on my wrists is plenty, as it's very heavily scented. amazing staying power, lasts all night. the only problem with this lotion is that it isn't moisturizing. it kind of dries out my hands actually. so one lippie off for that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

If you're thinking of trying this lotion, let me save you some time and money. The packaging needs a different plastic as this bottle can be brittle and will crack and leak if it falls on the floor. The Coco Body Lotion is nice, but not moisturizing enough. The scent is so watered down that it really doesn't last that long. If you want more moisture and a HEAVENLY fragrance, just buy the Coco Body Cream. It's a real moisturizing treatment for the skin and the fragrance is so much better than the lotion, it actually can be worn in place of the Coco edt or edp it's that powerful. It's more expensive, but for what it does it's worth the extra money!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 12:13:00 PM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore this lotion not for its moisturizing properties, but for its scent! Some days I like the scent of the lotion better than the EdP or parfum (never liked the EdT, it's too masculine on me). I've worn Coco on and off for years. I love spicy scents in general Opium, Youth Dew, Cabochard, Ormonde and I always seem to come back to Coco as well. I'd wear Coco any time of year, any time of day. The lotion is a good option when you want just a hint of fragrance. I wouldn't bother with this if I were looking for a good moisturizer though, since its texture is not very rich. But for the sweet, intoxicating, classy smell of Coco... Yum.