October 1, 2014 | 920 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Glamour Lash in Blue/Black

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mascara as it lasts really long and doesn't get smudged giving me perfect eye lashes. My personal favourite is the blue one as gives a beautiful lustre to my eyes. Glamour Lash as the name suggests really adds glamour to your looks. I love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by weetdog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does just what I want a mascara to do. Make my eye pop and give me long full shiny lashes. If you want the fake big clumpy look this is not for you, but if you want to look like god gave you natural beautiful eyelashes, I would try this. It does just what Be makeup is to do, inhance what you have, not make you look fake. Mom's who ahve a teenage daughter who is just starting to get into makeup ... let her try this, she won't look like she's wearing anything, but she'll know she is!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2005 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Kitty_Glamourcat

I've just read the reviews here on this product and I can't believe how bad everyone generally seems to think this mascara is! I love it! It's my HG! I find it lengthens, separates, lasts all day and all night without smearing, flaking, clumping. I've even slept with it and awoken without raccoon eyes, etc. I love how I can apply 1-2 coats in the morning, then if I'm off out later I can just add another coat and it goes on without clumping, but adds volume. I always curl my eyelashes first and it holds the curl. As for the no blue factor, it may not actually appear to be blue, but anything that is blue/black really does just show-up really black, that's the reason for putting in the blue part, to emphasise the blackness of it. I recently had a facial at Estee Lauder and even the therapist asked what my mascara was when she was removing it for the cleanse. She said she loved how it lengthened my lashes and how she could see the blue in it emphasising the blackness. I am a mascara junkie, I am so fussy when it comes to mascara and I find it hard to find a really great one, but for me, this one is it. I also love the Mirenesse mascara. If any of you out there have this mascara and want to get rid of it, look me up, I'll happily give it a new home!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

What a disaster mascara. This stuff doesnt do anything mascara should. First off it smeared. After a long day, it smudged under my eyes leaving me looking like a racoon. Second, it didnt lengthen or thicken my lashes. It didnt do much of anything to my lashes. It was too natural looking for me. Its also just black, no blue to this. Overall this product is a big disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wasn't impressed at all with this mascara. I use most of BE's products but this one is a dud. The only good thing I can say about this mascara is that it's thin and it doesn't clump on me. Unfortnately, it didn't create any length or volume either. The color is straight black too, I don't see any blue at all in it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love BE products but this one is VERY ordinary. Not water-proof at all and there is nothing "blue-black" about it---it's just black! My lashes didn't look "glamorous" and I think you can do better buying a different brand even if you are a die-hard BE fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ommerle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Never expecting to like this product, I have been amazed by its staying power. No flaking, no more clumping than any other, including Maybellin Great Lash and Lancome's best. My eyes water in the coldest weather and have always ruined other mascaras, but this one holds up. I am really pleased.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2004 8:21:00 PM More reviews by DawnMarie02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. Makes my lashes nice and long without clumping. It's nothing out of this world, but definitely a good basic mascara!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 3:49:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too, got this as part of the Getting Gorgeous set. The first time I tried it on I liked it; it did a decent job of lengthening and defining my lashes despite the fact that it did end up smearing a bit. The next couple of times I tried it though, it ended up smearing big time so I won't be using this mascara anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2004 11:36:00 AM More reviews by cat4554

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this mascara as part of the Glamour Collection from Bare Escentuals. I do not like this mascara at all. My lashes are sparse and this did nothing for them. No volume. Would never buy on my own.