September 16, 2014 | 1863 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Figs and leaves soap

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this but since it was rather large, I was able to use it for over three weeks. I loved the soft but buttery fig smell that this soap had. I don't purchase many Lush soaps because I have too many HG to keep up with haha. BUT I do love the scent this soap left on me and I would suggest that Lush soap fans buy or sample this. Fans of natural yet creamy scents would appreciate this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice soap. It has a mildly sweet fig and kind of earthy scent. The lather is really nice and rich and the little seeds provide a nice mild exfoliation. I had gotten a decently sized block (I think around 4 oz) 3 months ago and it has just now down to a tiny nub (it still lathers nicely too...it's not too hard or difficult to suds up). This isn't my favorite soap, but it's a nice one that I will probably get again near the fall or when I want to remember fall...probably in a smaller bar, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by windypoint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soap with a strong powdery yet fresh scent. Mild and soothing despite the strong scent. You might not like its appearance if you prefer clean looking modernity as it looks kind of chunky and organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by vanitykey

So, I'm in a LUSH addiction phase so one day I decided to get this soap along with HIWTK. Well, the very first thing that made me buy this soap is the scent! I love it. When you shower with it, you will feel so luxurious. Not too sudsy but with a bath lily it would lather up. I massage myself using the bar of this and I et good exfoliation. I will keep buying this! I'm willing to shell out for the very beautiful scent of this soap. I cure it inside my room and my room smells really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

so i wasnt even buying anything and i was in lush with my friend. the sa was really kind and she gave me a sample of this. i think a lot of stuff in lush smells gross, but this smells so good! its hard to describe. fresh, but not in a green way if that makes sense? anyways this little sliver i got lasted me a long time and make me fall in love. good for exfoliating and doesnt dry out my skin. ive repurcahsed two bars since, and they each have lasted me 3-6 months. and when you buy a bar that they have just cut unwrap the packaging and let the air dry it out a bit otherwise you bring it into the shower and its gonna melt.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by zetka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love it, but i am just not impressed with this soup. First soup i've tried from Lush was Miranda soup, i had to get used to the smell though, but it was really foamy, just 3 rubs into my shower gloves and i got tonns of nice foam enough to cover my whole body. So experience with Figs and Leaves is more of comparison with Miranda soap. From Figs and Leaves i've expected more of a rich smell and foam, however it smelled stronger in store. I won't repurchase when finished

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is a nice soap smells nice and does the job

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

The smell is hard to explain. Kinda warty kinda fruity. But more of a plum, apricot, prune fruit. Has little seeds thru out it that exfoliate pretty well. Lathers good and doesn't dry my skin out. I'd say its a perfect everyday soap for fall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Figs and leaves soap smells like mmm, that's how I describe it. I never thought a soap called figs and leaves could smell so good. I was at a Lush store in Vegas and I got to smell this in person. It just smells fresh and pretty. I always think of figs smelling like fig newtons because, as you can tell, i'm very healthy and I obviously don't know what real fruit can smell like. This just smells wonderful. It makes the skin very soft. I know Lush is expensive but it really is worth the price. I'm not saying everything is a winner but they have many wonderful products, their soaps being one of them. When I first started using Lush, I went back to drugstore soaps and body washes after my Lush products ran out and I noticed a huge difference. I used to have dry skin, my elbows were always dry. After Lush my skin is so soft. My husband noticed right away that my once lizard skin felt like butter. After going back to cheaper brands, my skin got crappy again so I went back to Lush products. To me, it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a gift set and I have been using a small bar off and on for over a year! I use it as an exfoliation soap. I would never use it on my face but it is great on my hands and legs to get off anything greasy (like too much lotion or something).
In the store people keep mentioning the smell and I really can't smell anything (I finally bought a second bar and I can't smell that either).
I let the bar dry out in between uses so it last longer. This makes the price a lot more reasonable. I will purchase this again and again.