July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - 24 Hour Moisture

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best moisturiser. Absorbs super quickly, no crap ingredients, not greasy and not an exhorberant price. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Great basic everyday body lotion that smells pleasant, moisturizes and does not leave a tacky film on skin. Reasonably priced & very effective in keeping skin soft and supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by thomaspeter

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. Nice soft smell and works great. A must have for aging, dry, itchy skin !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by FrankenDucky

I use this daily after my shower. It really locks in the moisture on my dry arms and I feel baby smooth all day. The scent is a little perfumed but quite relaxing to me. The downside? My dog loves the stuff too and tries to lick it off!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Selly03

I used this product for a long time and I really loved it. I have been trying other moisturisers since but have not found anything better and am going back to St. Ives!

Its very rich and creamy (and spreads well), which is great in winter. I have very dry legs and this is the moisturiser which had improved them best. The reason I was trying other moisturisers is because this one is a bit thick for summer and feels too slimy during really hot weather. During summer I prefer something lighter but come winter I will definitely be using this.
Price: totally affordable!
Packaging: I love moisturisers with a pump. This has a pump so I have no complains.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont know what it is about the St Ives formulas but I am never impressed by the product. Great visuals and marketing on the labels but inside...meh...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

I love moisturizers and have almost a collection. St. Ives has the most natural scent and offers a lot of moisture! I love the smell and the consistency of it. Highly recommend :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Endocalm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Packaging is typical tacky packaging. But there is alot of product.
Product is good for desperate measure usage. It is not a highend nourishing cream but did help for a small bit of excema. Did not appear to have too much glycerine as I usually break out in small bumps when there is a lot of glycerine. Decent smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by janeeugenia

I am on my 2nd ginormous bottle of this stuff and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Apply it after shower each time skin is SILKY soft literally!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, scents vary (it depends on flavor and relief intensity etc) BUT overall A+++ (I even use it on my leather jacket after i clean it because it prolongs leather life and is super soft) thumbs up!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ananasvolant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible strong smell! Applied it to my hands and had to wash it off and even then, it still smells!! This goes to the trash.