November 23, 2014 | 2112 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - 24 Hour Moisture

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Mel81

Love Love Love this product. I Used to buy expensive lotions, but then my husband got me liking St.ives. The price is so reasonable, way cheaper than most brands. Some lotions I find tend to dry my skin out after a little while, but I use this cream nightly head to toe, and after washing my hands through out the day. It always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft for hours, but it doesn't feel greasy. I Love the smell...doesn't smell like typical body lotion, but has a light scent, almost like a nice light perfume. My hands get so dry during the winter months and from constantly washing my hands, I find this helps a lot. Wish it came in smaller bottles so I could keep some in my purse. Would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or anyone living in cold climates-great for winter although I do use it all year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

I always keep this lotion in my rotation with my goat milk lotion. This lotion is non-greasy, smell is very light- non irritating. This lotion does not irritate my sensitive skin ( why I also use goat milk lotion). Those little bumps on my arm? Gone. Both of my kids also use this lotion as well! IMO this is the best lotion in the St. Ives line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best moisturiser. Absorbs super quickly, no crap ingredients, not greasy and not an exhorberant price. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Great basic everyday body lotion that smells pleasant, moisturizes and does not leave a tacky film on skin. Reasonably priced & very effective in keeping skin soft and supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by thomaspeter

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. Nice soft smell and works great. A must have for aging, dry, itchy skin !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by FrankenDucky

I use this daily after my shower. It really locks in the moisture on my dry arms and I feel baby smooth all day. The scent is a little perfumed but quite relaxing to me. The downside? My dog loves the stuff too and tries to lick it off!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Selly03

I used this product for a long time and I really loved it. I have been trying other moisturisers since but have not found anything better and am going back to St. Ives!

Its very rich and creamy (and spreads well), which is great in winter. I have very dry legs and this is the moisturiser which had improved them best. The reason I was trying other moisturisers is because this one is a bit thick for summer and feels too slimy during really hot weather. During summer I prefer something lighter but come winter I will definitely be using this.
Price: totally affordable!
Packaging: I love moisturisers with a pump. This has a pump so I have no complains.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont know what it is about the St Ives formulas but I am never impressed by the product. Great visuals and marketing on the labels but inside...meh...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

I love moisturizers and have almost a collection. St. Ives has the most natural scent and offers a lot of moisture! I love the smell and the consistency of it. Highly recommend :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Endocalm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Packaging is typical tacky packaging. But there is alot of product.
Product is good for desperate measure usage. It is not a highend nourishing cream but did help for a small bit of excema. Did not appear to have too much glycerine as I usually break out in small bumps when there is a lot of glycerine. Decent smell.