MAC Holidazzle 7 Lips Pink Palette

on 8/14/2004 1:00:00 PM

I love this palette to death! I use it all the time, love to whip it out in public, it's just so trendy.

on 12/25/2003 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i'm so glad i got this. a little more than it's original price but totally worth it!

on 12/13/2003 11:14:00 PM

The Pink Lips palette is my favorite one of the four six palettes MACc has come out with this season for lips and eyes. All the colors are stunning in the palette AND on the lips, so I am so happy I got this along with my Pink eyes palette and Neutral lips palette. My favorite color is the Vintage Violet gloss that looks delicious on my lips and is perfect for me. The other colors are great as well, such as Fluid, High Strung, and Captive. They are all purple/pinks and they are all beautiful. My least favorite is Creme de la Femme, which is not a sparkly shade and looks a little too dark on my lips, but nontheless nice. All in all MAC did wonderfully with this collection of seven lipsticks and lipglosses. It's a nice compact too, with a pleather case and a nice mirror and lip brush. Very happy to own this after much trepidation in getting it. Lovely, for sure.

on 12/4/2003 10:05:00 AM

I second the post below me - definitely grab this one if it isn't sold out yet. I bought the coral lip one for my friend's birthday not too long ago, and fell in love with the black vinyl packaging. When i walked past the MAC counter 2 days later the pink lip one was completely sold out, along with pink eyes and so on. I went down to another MAC counter shortly after and this was about to be sold out too. The MA tried the darkest colour on me : Vintage Violet. It looked truly awesome. I normally can't carry off dark shades, but this palette made me rethink that stance. All the colours looked awesome - entirely usable to suit different looks. I will definitely repurchase the palette, if it's not a limited edition.

This palette is everything I was hoping the Viva Glam palette would be. I originally bought the Viva Glam palette, and I just couldn't make the colors work for me. I have brown hair/eyes and cool-toned MMM skin.

A little voice kept saying this palette was for me. I am so glad I ordered this! The range is beautiful from very sheer/light pinks to darker plums. Colors are: Junior Miss, High Strung, Creme De La Femme, Captive, Fluid, Tulle lipglass & Vintage Violet lipglass.

The quality is outstanding. Grab this one if you can still find them!