September 20, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Shale

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not my favorite color, but nice enough. Probably wouldn't repurchase but good MAC quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Shale is the latest addition to my MAC eyeshadow collection and I love it! This color is quite unusual and unique (described as brown-purple-grey) but goes with everything since it looks natural when applied on. Definitely worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a stable in my daily makeup routine. I apply in the crease and lower eyelid mixed in with bronzed colors. Looks great on pale skin! Makes all eye shades pop. MAC packaging is always great and their eyeshadows last for months. I order high end cosmetics off of ebay for a discount. Regular price is decent, but I'd rather buy on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Going out on a limb to say this is my favorite eyeshadow ever!!! And I have a ton of eyeshadows. It's purple, grey, and brown combined. This looks awesome with my green eyes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such a beautiful purple/grey shimmery colour! This looks great on cooler skin stoned because it is so cool toned. I love pairing this with mystery eyeshadow in the crease...it is such a pretty cool toned eye look. My only problem was when i first bought this i had to realllly dig into the pan to get the colour to come off on my brush. I hate that some mac shadows are like that!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Deanaaap

This is probably one of my top 10 MAC eyeshadows, after purchasing saddle and being greatly disappointed I decided to give shale a try. A unique colour, a browny ashy purple goes on the lid and crease would definitely buy again worth every $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Samantha217

My fav mac eyeshadow gorgeous dark purpleish shade I would deft repurchase HG staus!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

Great neutral to have on hand. On my brown eyes, pale ivory skin, it is a nice smoky brownish purple. APplication is great, it goes where I want it and stays. Nice for work because it isnt a bold color or sparkly. Also could smoke it up for nighttime. Great for crease color and corner V for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

After coming to grips that MAC discontinued my favorite shade of eyeshadow called Velour, I was on the hunt to find a greyish/brownish purple and this was as close as I came. I think on my green eyes its very flattering. Its not Velour but its close!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Applies patchy and has a chalky appearance. Not worth purchasing.