July 31, 2014 | 1411 users online

Hair Treatments - Bumble & Bumble - deeep treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate this product. I have long blonde fine hair that is processed. I need something that moisturizes and detangles. This mask did NOTHING for my hair. No moisture, no detangling, there was nothing Deeeeeep about it. It made my hair impossible to manage or comb through and made it soooooo frizzy! I've had more effective conditioning from a banana and some coconut oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mell80

I used deeep after using Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo. I think it is an OK treatment. Nothing really stood out about this and really didn't change the softness or overall condition of my hair. I have fine hair ( but LOTS of it ) and its frizzy. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.

I'm also not a fan of the tube, I found it hard at times to squeeze out of the packagaing.

I finsihed the tube and am on the look out for a new treatment. It's a shame really because I normally love Bumble and Bumble products.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by gazh27

I bought this in the sample size at Sephora for about $8, and I'm glad I did because my hair always looks and feels so much stronger after using it. However, I knocked one star off because I haven't seen a huge improvement in the condition of my hair after using this once every 10 days for the past few months, and I knocked a second one off because I have to use a lot of the product to get every strand, even with my thin, fine hair. I love the banana/pineapple/mango smell :)

I'll repurchase if it's on sale. If not, I'll look for something that will give me better results in the long run. I'm a big fan of B&B and I'm dying to see if the Creme de Coco Masque is any better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Deeep? Isn't.

I've got fine, highlighted, shoulder-length hair and use various products (Kerastase, Davines, Phyto, etc.) as my deep conditioner. To be honest, I bought this mainly because it had a travel-size version, I was going away and wanted to simply pop something into my suitcase.

I've now used it 3x and not only is it underwhelming, it's created problems that didn't exist. As many have noted, it requires a lot of product to feel like your hair is fully covered. And even then, it doesn't feel conditioner-y. Each time, and after follow-the-directions use, it's left my hair feeling unconditioned and a tangled mess. And I've got hair that never tangles. So I've got probably one more usage left in the tube but it's headed into the trashcan.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by randers

I'm really torn about this product. This is my first protein treatment product. After using a large amount of the product and leaving it on for a long period of time, I felt like I really could see the benefits, which are unique from a simple deep conditioning.

But I've got several major bones to pick with deeep. First, I had to use SO MUCH product in order to saturate my hair. I got the mini bottle for $7, and I swear I need to use 1/3 of the bottle for full saturation. I know bumble and bumble is expensive, but most full products last me at least 6 months ... at this rate a full bottle of deeep would last me 1.5 months!

The other is the smell. The scent reminds me of chemical, overripe bananas. Really disgusting and annoying since I have to keep it on my hair for at least 20 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by allyson399

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my third tube of this mask. I have fine, highlighted hair that I style with heat and it definitely needs some TLC. I've been using this for over a year and it is by far my favorite mask that I've used. I've tried the Kerastase masks and others but I just love the way this actually seems to make my hair healthier. I also really love the bananaish scent although I can understand others not loving it. In sum, I think this mask really makes a difference in the health of my hair. Although it certainly is not cheap it isn't unjustifiably expensive for me. The tube lasts me about 2 months with weekly use. Definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by gunzarelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The holy grail for fine, parched hair- I only wish I could find it in a BIG bottle. I wash my hair every other day, and use this as my daily conditioner. Love it. Doesn't weigh my hair down, but I'm a bit on the fence considering the price and how much of it I use. Until I find something that works this well for my finicky hair, I will squeeze every last drop out of the tube, apologize to my credit card, and enjoy the repair action! Only 4 lippies for the price- not the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Sianyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This treatment is pretty special!! I've searched years for a deep conditioner that actually feels as though it's doing something good to my hair. I blow-dry and straighten my hair everyday plus i colour and highlight it often so i'm always looking for products that put make in moisture. I left it on for the full 20 minutes and when i rinsed my hair felt like silk, it was unbeleivable to think it was my own hair. No other deep conditioning product has made my hair feel so soft, and the best thing is the feeling lasts. My hair still has some volume to it and there is no sign of my hair being weighed down at all. I've spent hundreds of pounds trying to find a product that would cope with my hair, and this is it. The only downside is the price if you're going to buy it from a hairdressers, but i got mine off eBay for half the RRP so i can't complain there. Truly fantastic product, definatly worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

On the fence with this one. I just used it after letting it sit for 3 months. Ive been using nexxus conditioner and its been a little heavy on my fine hair. This works ok but 20 minutes is a long time unless I need a full body shave. Its not as conditoning as nexxus when I comb it out, but its better for fullness on my fine hair and it doesnt weigh it down.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Seremela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this as a pre-wash treatment, does a fair job of conditioning the hair but not worth the bucks, I still have a litre bottle of this to get through (and am happy to keep using)but will not repurchase.