October 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Flawless Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mirandahoang97

I adore this product! No clumps and really nice volume. loved it! it gives such natural feeling, still provide coverage! totes adore

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is fabulous, the mascara is...is there even mascara in that tube?? I adore the brush, i use it with maybelline lash stylist and people ask me if i'm wearing fake eyelashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by txlawgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is very good. It goes on easily and wears well without flaking onto my skin. I did not experience any clumping and my lashes looked longer and natural. Product comes off easily with my cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lilbit565

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very long lashes, top and bottom, and most mascaras tend to smudge off on my skin. I've tried quite a few mascaras over the years, from drugstore to higher end (Maybelline, Artistry, Merle Norman, Estee Lauder, Tigi, to name a few), and this is the only one I've tried so far that hardly smudges at all, and this only smudges on the bottom a little after hours of wear. A co-worker begged me to attend her MK party about 10 years ago and that is how I found this mascara. The packaging is nothing special, at least MK switched from the (IMO) tacky pink to a more stylish silver plastic though. This isn't high end so what can you expect. I buy the black, it looks naturally dark and doesn't clump if you stick to one coat, doesn't dry out my lashes or make them fall out. Its good every day office fare. I use an eyelash curler beforehand. I wear contacts and have sensitive skin and easily irritated eyes -- no problems with this formula. It thickens a bit but not over the top, it isn't a lengthening formula but those usually have fibers that irrite contact lens wearers, and I have long lashes already so I don't use those types of mascaras. I like a dark but natural look for my lashes and this achieves it. It is not waterproof and if you swim or cry, forget it! Holds up OK to high humidity, but this is not the formula to wear in the hot tub with your SO (unless he likes raccoon eyes)! Not a 5-star product, as I would like a softer feel and glossier look, so I'm going to try some brands that the MUA ladies have recommended, especially now that I am almost exclusively using high-end product lines. I'm not a MK kind of girl nor a fan of most MK products, in fact this is the only thing they make that I have been a repeat buyer. I recommend it to anyone who wants dark, natural looking lashes and has sensitive skin and eyes, and doesn't want to spend a fortune.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Better than the waterproof but that's not saying much. It gives me a little volume and some definition but not much. It's pretty good for a natural look which is what I like overall but it removes my curl which I absolutely hate. I can find better and have. And so should you.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by pmlively

The good: Does not clump or smudge. The bad: does not add volume, length or curl to my lashes. Overall this mascara does nothing to my lashes. And if I want something like that, i'd go buy the maybelline great lash.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2005 2:08:00 AM More reviews by FaaipDeOaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not really into the whole Mary Kay line and would have never tried this product if my aunt hadn't given me a tube. I wasn't expecting to like this at all but after trying it out i'm pleasantly suprised. It's great for an all natural look... I have it in brown and its the exact same shade as my natural lashes without mascara on, so you can't even tell i'm wearing mascara.. my lashes just look naturally longer and a little bit thicker. This isn't a bad product at all and I would recommend it if you just want to look pretty and natural with nothing too dramatic. However, I won't repurchase because there are other products out there that I like just as well that i'll be sticking to instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by goingpink

first I would like to say yes I'm a cnsultant, I have little and thin eye lashes and this is the only mascara that realy works for me I realy makes them look thik and long and like I have a lot. I can have a natral look with one coad or a drmatic look with two coads I love this mascara and will purches again and again. I did try the endless performace and It realy did't help a lot and so I try this and loved it I'm realy suprised that there are not that many good reviews on this, O well we are all different.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by spooksterina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have the flawless mascara in brown and black. the formulation is very good. it goes on without clumping or looking gunky. the brown is much too *brown*. it is light in color, and doesn't do much for me. i use the black color every day. it doesn't fade or flake off like other brands. i can't find anything i like as much- including many department store brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ40

This is a great general use mascara. It doesn't clump. Two coats make my lashes look full, and it doesn't flake all over like the MK Endless Performance Mascara.