September 19, 2014 | 1944 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Cream Face Wash for Dry - Sensitive Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Mild and non-drying. Maybe not the most effective face wash ever - do not rely on it to remove make-up if you wear a lot of it - but it gets the job done and does not strip off the skin. Nice and girly scent that is not overpowering. Cute packaging. I agree that it seems to leave some sort of oily film but it does not break out my skin or anything, and my skin is prone to break outs. I might repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I usually use this face wash in the morning just to give it a little wake up, as I don't like to use anything to harsh first thing. It is not bad for a cheapy drugstore buy, its creamy, doesn't irritate the skin and is also very moisturising. I wouldn't say it does anything in the way of blemish clearing/prevention but it does not claim to do that on the bottle so I guess I can't comment on that! It also has a very light fragrance that is not too overwhelming, which I like as some face washes can be a little too much. Have already gone out and bought another and would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by sheenza

I love it!
I always thought I have oily skin hence have been buying OILY/COMBINATION skin products and I still had blemishes. I used to buy expensive facial cleansers and moisturisers too. Fortunately, I have been browsing Nivea and found good reviews for it so I decided to buy.

It is so cheap and for the value it gave me, I got more than what I paid for.

I have not loved any cleanser as much as this. I always have blemishes (whiteheads) which are so embarrassing. This has definitely reduced the occurrence and my pores have been smaller and I don't even need makeup now.

Will definitely stick to this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by natasha102002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

like this. I am a huge nivea fan. I love their stuff. This cleared up many of my little whiteheads and pimples. Used in conjunction with Thayers Rose Water and Witch Hazel Toner, followed by Nivea Soft, my skin is clearing up nicely. But remember this a gentle, mild cleanser not for super oily makeup-covered skin! Take off your makeup first!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Doreli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin especially during the winter so I decided to try this product along with the nivea moisturizer. I used it once and developped little itchy bumps on my forehead so I stopped using it and went back to my old cleanser. I decided to try it out again yesterday and the same thing happened so I don't think a will be using let along buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser. I use the matching toner as well. In the morning its great to refresh the skin. At night I always precleanse with jojoba oil and then rub this all over my face and leave it on like a mask. Then i rinse it off and use the toner. The toner is so gentle without alcohol and has glycerin and castor seed oil. Great for drier weather when skin needs more moisture. I have oily skin and this doesnt leave my skin oily at all! I love and trust nivea. the matching moisturizer is good too and I love the scent. Definately will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by foryouinfullblossom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think that this is a great drugstore buy! Even when I pour it out of the bottle onto my hands, it has a very creamy and rich texture. On the face, it feels just as nice and gives a very clean sensation.

While I agree that it is not the best at make-up removal, if you use a make-up removing oil cleanser beforehand, this works as a great second cleanser to remove any dirt and residue left behind. Makes me feel squeaky clean every time with no tight or dry feeling left behind!

Also, having combination skin which can be prone to breakouts at a certain time of the month (ahem, you know when!) this neither leaves my skin feeling dry and flaky or breaks me out.

Overall, I'm definitely getting this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product everytime I shower and it works like a regular face wash. I don't notice anything new when I use it so I can't comment too much on it. It cleans my face. I'm not sure if it exfoliates that much, but it's mild so I guess it is good for sensitive skin. My face doesn't get dry so I'm not sure if it dries out skin. My face doesn't get dry from using this, but I also use lotion/cream afterwards so it prevents it from drying out. Other than that, I'm sure there are other products that do the samething.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It wasn't as good as other cleansers that I've used....
Even though it's for sensitive skin, it still irritated my skin -_-
I don't think I'll buy again~

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by whiskyjar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great creamy face wash for dry/sensitive skin. Does not make my skin break in spots or irritate it. It seems that Nivea has stopped making this face wash (at least in Europe).