November 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Lipstick-Romance

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

overall I like the colours of this make and usually like L'oreal products but these lipsticks (whatever colour) just do not last. they are quite expensive too, more like expensive lip balms.very soft and moisturising but that's not what I was after.
shame. I bought one almost identical colour from superdrug for a third of the price and it lasts far longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Romance is a nude taupe-lilac with slight frost. It is a bit on the light/cool side for my GGG skintone, but I have a current addiction to cool-toned lip colors with purple tones. This color doesn't have too much white or silver in it either, so it's pretty wearable for those of us with warmer skin and/or pigmented lips. Definitely try this w/ a warmer gloss over it (e.g. Revlon Glossy Rose) to make a great neutral nude or YLBB shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2003 1:31:00 PM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Romance is a slightly frosty, lilacy taupe on my lips. I love the colour but I'm taking a lippy off because it doesn't last as long as I'd like. That said, if you like Romance but want something that lasts a bit longer try MAC X-pose. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color! It's a very creamy lilac/pink with some taupe tones, great for everyday wear. I've been using this lipstick almost everyday and plan to get another tube as a back-up (in case it gets discontinued, like all my other favorite items seem to do).