Agnes B. Golden Complexion Enhancer

3.5

on 7/7/2004 2:48:00 PM

The golden enhancer is definately a lot darker than the apricot. I can still use this on my light/medium skin (NC25) but only sparingly and over moisturizer. It does make my skin look nice during the summer especially. But overall I prefer the apricot enhancer.

on 4/9/2004 10:19:00 AM

This doesn't work on my PPP skin. In the upcoming warmer months I may try this with some sunscreen on my arms and legs for some color. It gave me a muddy, dirty look on my face. I prefer NARS Palm Beach for a bronzer, which is the effect this shade would have on me. For a highlighter I will use Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance. For an enhancer, I will use Agnes B. apricot complexion enhancer.

on 5/30/2003 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. Wonderful bronze color, easy to apply and great packaging. A little goes a long way, so apply with a light hand and smooth on evenly for a great bronze glow without the orange! Definitely will last you a long long time and you won't be disappointed!

on 8/25/2001 2:58:00 AM

My holy grail summer product! Tinted moisturizer that fakes a tan better than anything I've used. A little goes a long way. You've got to spread it on thinly over a moist face, then blend a bit down jawline & front of neck.