September 22, 2014 | 1764 users online

Highlighters - Agnes B. - Golden Complexion Enhancer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cjpretzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The golden enhancer is definately a lot darker than the apricot. I can still use this on my light/medium skin (NC25) but only sparingly and over moisturizer. It does make my skin look nice during the summer especially. But overall I prefer the apricot enhancer.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Lauriekh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't work on my PPP skin. In the upcoming warmer months I may try this with some sunscreen on my arms and legs for some color. It gave me a muddy, dirty look on my face. I prefer NARS Palm Beach for a bronzer, which is the effect this shade would have on me. For a highlighter I will use Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance. For an enhancer, I will use Agnes B. apricot complexion enhancer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2003 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Silleltlgurl

Great product. Wonderful bronze color, easy to apply and great packaging. A little goes a long way, so apply with a light hand and smooth on evenly for a great bronze glow without the orange! Definitely will last you a long long time and you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2001 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Mary R.

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My holy grail summer product! Tinted moisturizer that fakes a tan better than anything I've used. A little goes a long way. You've got to spread it on thinly over a moist face, then blend a bit down jawline & front of neck.