April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Lip Gloss - Lise Watier - Reflet Lumieres (lip shimmers) in Melon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was thinking of buying Chanel's Melon, but then I saw this one and bought it, for half the price.
It's a gorgeous coral/peach/pink color, very glossy, not sticky, that lasts for a while and just brightens your face.
It doesn't have a particular smell, but it's got fine sweet particles that...taste good!
Also, you get a lot of product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I received this from my MUA friend Yeyette as a part of a Canadian cosmetics box. The color is really pretty - a reddish peach with lots of pink and gold shimmer to it. The consistency is thin and not tacky or sticky. It brightens up the lips and also seems to make them appear more full.
I definitely like this a lot and would try other colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! I kept passing by this all summer as it seems to be part of the Summer line and was always afraid it might be too bright for me to pull off. I also debated a lot between this one and Chameleon... But today I finally caved and it's really pretty! It's a pinky peachy melony colour that reminds me a lot like MAC's Style blush. Gives a really pretty pop of colour without being too loud, and it even makes my blue eyes stand out more. The tube is large for $13.50 and the texture is an even mix of smooth and sticky which to me is just perfect.
I would not hesitate to try another one of these. I'm eyeing Chameleon next (if there are any left ~ they're both LE I think!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just picked this one up for $13 CDN last night and I'm impressed. I wasn't sure I would like it, becuase it seemed rather bright on my hand and it looks a bit bright in the tube.. but I really like it.
It goes on a substantial, shimmering peach w/ a lot of golden tone and hints of coral. It reminds me very much of MAC Nymphette. While it has the same type of golden shimmer in it, the base tone is quite a bit deeper and way more pink than peach. I know many people had problems with Nymphette showing clear on their lips.. I don't see that happening with this. This is just so gorgeous and lights up my whole face.
Good staying power, not really sticky. Has a bit of slip but it isn't greasy and won't slide off the lips. Has a trace of a slight 'lipsticky' smell, but it is non offesnive to me. Slightly sweet taste. Large (0.29 oz - almost double MAC lipglass size) tube won't run out for a long time. I can't beleive it was only $13!! Quite satisfied w/ this purchase, must get more colors. continued >>