RoC Demaquillage Actif Toner

3.6

on 5/23/2010 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is by far one of the best toners I have ever used. It removes all left over dirt and grime I happen to have after cleansing and restores some of my skin moisture without being harsh. Did not irritate me at all and because of that, it's a great product in my books.

on 6/26/2007 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using the RoC Toner for dry skin for many years now. I've tried dozens of other toners for dry, sensitive skin, including Clinique (pure horror; that's supposed to be mild??!!) but always keep coming back on this one. It does moisturize and soften the skin and removes all last traces of makeup. Def. HG. No alcohol, no fragrance and relatively cheap. Ingredients: aqua, PEG-8, poloxamer 188, sorbitol, panthenol, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate, chlorhexidine digluconate, methylparaben, CI 42090, CI 17200.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got the toner for dry skin, and this combined with the demaquillage actif cleanser broke me out like nobody's business - I even got perioral dermatitis! I'm not sure which one of them was the worst, but my face looked scary... I guess it just didn't agree with my skin at all.

on 10/23/2004 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My review is for DEMAQUILLAGE ACTIF Skin toner normal/combination skin. I have been using this toner for 3 years and I am very satisfied. RoC uses a low % of alcool in this toner but it does not irritate my sensitive skin. It is very soothing and my skin loves it. I will continue to buy unless my skin does not agree anymore. Try it !
UPDATE : My skin cannot stand it anymore. Now I have to search for another toner.

on 11/30/2003 4:03:00 PM

I have extremely sensitive skin that is prone to turning red with a burning sensation if a product contains harsh chemicals, astringents, perfumes, etc. I've used many toners and have had reactions of varying intensity. I bought this product after researching various sites and reviews of it. I like it a lot - it is non irritating, non drying, calming, removes the last remants of make up that my cleanser missed, and basically does what it promises. The packaging is simple and uncomplicated so you are not spending money for a pretty bottle. I recommend this product to those with sensitive skin looking for a toner.