August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Blush - Too Faced - Flushed Blush

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by bert6889

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like Too Faced as a brand generally so I really wanted to like this blush more than I do. I think the colour a peachy pink called “Who’s your Poppy?” is awesome, it is similar to NARS Orgasm which seems to be a universal favorite when creating gorgeous glowy skin, but a few dollars cheaper. I do like the colour on myself, I even kind of like the shimmer – which is not something I traditionally go for. What I don’t like is that since I have bought this product (and it had been about 3 months) It looks like the powder is sticking together in small clumps, though this hasn’t affected how the blush applies as of this point. The colour pay off is still lovely (not quite to the level of NARS but it is close) and I suppose, for the few dollars it saved me I can live with the non-affecting clumps in my makeup. (I am not sure also if this is only my powder, and I do try to clean my makeup brushes on a regular basis). If you can live with this maybe clumpy compact then it is a very nice alternative to NARS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this swivel-up powder blush stick. I'm a MAC NC30 and it is a beautiful color when you blend the colors together. One side is a shimmery medium mauve with some gold in it, and the other side is a gold shimmery peachy pink. I blend the colors together, and it gives me a radiant sunkissed look. It is not too dark at all. I am very pleased that this product isn't oily, too liquidy, and doesn't run or disturb powder, or liquid, foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by 40sRock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice....but a little bit too light for my complexion. Anyone with the right color tone for this blush will love it tho.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2005 3:23:00 PM More reviews by AmyFehr157

I have this blush in Pretty in Pink because I'm very pale-skinned with brown hair and am always looking for a good pale blush (found it in Tarte Tickled Peach, by the way), but bought this a year or so ago thinking it was a nice pale pink color. The lighter shimmery pink side is great for a highlighter. The darker pink side is what confuses me. It's almost like it's a layered powder or something. Sometimes, it's a nice darker peachy-pink shade that I really like, but after that one application, a layer of brazen bright magenta powder is what is on top for the next application?? Does anyone else have this problem? So, I really like it every other time I wear it! So weird!! I've never had this problem before with any other powder products! If it just stayed the nice peachy-pink, this would be a great blush, but that scary magenta is not for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2005 4:24:00 AM More reviews by yossarian

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like others here I purchased oye vey. It includes a lighter peachy pink and a dark peachy shade. Both are shimmery. While I like the colors very much in the pot I find the darker shade to be too dark for my pale complexion unless I blend alot so I'm using the sides up unevenly. Additionally, it seems the darker shade takes more than half of the pot so for the money I would prefer to purchase just one great shade like Nars orgasm. As it is the pot makes it difficult to get a brush in and pick up only one color. Certainly pretty and has a nice texture just not my ideal product. Perhaps better for someone who likes to contour and needs multiple shades. For those purchasing this alone, too faced used to sell this in a kit with their bonbon shadow and the two go together well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2005 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dnc340

I have all of these blushes and the colors are all very lovely and easy to wear for daily use and layer very nicely for a more dramatic look. Plus they have never caused breakouts on my sensitive skin. Lust to Love has the best texture, unfortunately the texture of the others seems a bit dry. You have to apply a lot to get enough color to show up, and my skin is on the fair side. I did buy mine a while ago, so maybe the texture of the older colors has improved to match that of Lust to Love, their newest shade?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by divafx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a professional makeup artist so I use a lot of different lines and am always trying new things to use on my clients. I have to say that the flushed blushes are wonderful! My favorite is Oye Vay. It looks like a natural flush on very fair skinned women. I was very impressed with the way it seemed to sink into the skin and didn't look like bright streaks of color. I can't say I recommend any of these blushes for darker skinned gals, they definitely seem to be marketed to the light to medium complexions. The matte shade mixed with the shimmer shade really does create a youthful natural flush to the cheeks. Too Faced did a great job on their color selection for these as well. They understand that blush isn't supposed to be a fashion statement, it's supposed to look natural and make your skin look as if you have a beautiful glow to it. These blushes blend beautifully with a lovely silky texture. This also photographs beautifully giving a very natural flush to the cheeks. My only complaint is that the container could be a little larger to make it easier to get a larger brush into. Other than that, it's worth every penny! This is now one of my favorite blush lines and will be a staple in my professional kit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the fact that the compact is small, but not worth it for the price. The bit of shimmer is a good thing, gives my skin a bit of a glow. I have Lust to Love and I like the color but I have to be careful not to put too much on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by dazee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got "Lust to Love" I really like the colors in this double sided blush, but I have to be careful not to put too much, otherwise it's a fakey-too-bright-color. Cute compact, a bit too small for my taste, but not bad and my lid broke. Waaaa. Probably a little over-priced, but I still want to try Pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Arie

I have Flushed Blush in all three colors. Lucky me to be able to find them all in such an affordable price. The one I love the most is "pretty in pink". It's a gorgeous pale pink blush with shimmery pink. This color makes me bright and go so well with a pink nude lip!!! Can't live without this blush now... It's a darn great blush