August 2, 2014 | 1161 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mac for Playboy Bunny Pink [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ChrisBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi Ladies!!!!!

Just so you know
    I was also looking for the MAC Pink Bunny Lipstick today and actually found someone who is selling 4 of them! She is selling them on Craigslist in Denver, but will mail you the lipstick or lipsticks to your address! I just paid her $16.00 for one lipstick and shipping and I live in Texas. Just thought i'd let you know! Her ad is:

I believe now she has 3 left, since I just purchased one.

Christee

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC, you make me stabby. I stumbled into your ceasar's store in Vegas one NYE weekend and bought this straight from a display on a slightly tipsy impulse. it has become my long time HG pink. How could you? How could you not make it perm? I have gone through 2 tubes and still retain an unused back up.

le sigh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 10:00:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Not much I can say about this that hasn't already been said - I love and miss it like everyone else! Just thought I'd share that I emailed MAC's website asking them for what permanent lipcolor is the closest match to this and they said it's Lovelorn

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by laurentoohott0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lipstick is great, clear down to the adorable little Playboy bunny on the side. I like the flair that this pink lipstick gives me when I wear it out. looks great and goes on smooth, just wish I could find another bottle since mine was a gift. Anybody knows where to go please do post.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Tartini

*Rave* This is the most beautiful bubblegum pink. Funnily enough, I couldn't wear it when I first got it off ebay a couple of years back and I was blonde. However, now I am a dark, dark brunette (almost black hair) and with my pale skin, green eyes and rosey cheeks, it looks FABULOUS. I now wish I had bought more of these and I'm wearing it almost every day. I wish I could find a similar lipstick somewhere (there must be one... )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

like my frost pigment, my sisters dog broke this one a couple of years back. and i am still heartbroken. i loved the color, loved the playboy bunny on it, i loved everything about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by wwwdotdawn

pretty pink but not my HG. a little to bright for me. I do like pinks though but more of a nude/pink so it looks like a flushed pink lip. this is more glossy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE the packaging!! So so adorable. Got this in a swap, and I love it. Suprisingly, it's not super frosty. Its a medium pink, its just so pretty. Its not overly pigmented, just right IMO. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 2:32:00 AM More reviews by strawberrytaurus

I love this lipstick. I just got it in a swap bc I missed buying it when it came out. At first I wanted it just bc it's a collectors item and it had the Playboy bunny on the side of it but when I tried the l/s on I fell in love with the color. I would describe it as a pretty medium pink with purple undertones. Reminds me of Negligee l/g from Lingerie but in a l/s. Love it! I just swapped for a backup so I could keep this one nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 6:08:00 AM More reviews by kandiceplain

Gorgeous baby pink color. Not as beautiful as Bombshell lipstick, but close! I love the playboy bunny on the side of the bullet - and the beautiful pink casing! Everything about this lipstick is so awesome, cute, creative and adorable! Would buy again if I had my chance to.