November 28, 2014 | 1683 users online

Palettes - Anna Sui - Christmas Lip Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

It's a small little palette that you can just drop in your bag and go. It contains five colors of different finishes and color families so you have the choice between a great variety. I disagree with the previous reviews about the scent and the small pans because the scent dissipates after you apply the lipcolor and the pans are big enough to last you at least three months. Because the formula is so soft, you really don't need to dig in the palette to load your brush up. The little brush provided is similar to the brush head of my Hakuhodo Misako, and is great when you don't want to bring along a brush with you 24/7. I ended up using this palette more than my other palettes that don't provide a brush. The brush head is about 7mm long, 3mm wide and has a straight top which lets me draw my lips with ease. Personally I don't like lip brushes that have a tapered end. The Ring Rouges and Mini Rouges have the same product inside, but the palettes are a much better deal because those ones--which are in the permanent line--only contain one small pan of color. Lovely palette and I wish it wasn't LE. I will definitely buy more of Anna Sui's lip palettes for their versatility and practicalness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by tormaniac

I could not resist this, it is so beautiful! The colors and case are gorgeous! The amount of l/s is ridiculously small, and this line is WAY overly fragranced....it's just too rosy-strong! But I love looking at it and adding it to my collection. I don't think anyone needs this item-it's a silly frill. Colors are lovely,though, all vivid pinks and reds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered this and the eye shadow palette in online. When I received them it shocked me how small every pan was. I was expecting every pan of gloss being four times the size it actually was. Second shock came when I was reaching the gloss with the brush: It sink right in the bottom. The gloss is so soft that it would really last only from the christmas to new year. That is why I think that this was a very very expensive purchase.
I really love the colors even though I normally hate lip gloss because it often gives me undefined, messy look. These colors are ALL very sheer and nice and lasting power is acceptable. I really like these and I think I will use this a lot. Brush is a little too small though.
EDIT: I love these. I have used every single color and they are sheer and not too shiny. I ussually dont like how lipgloss looks but this I have been using almost all of it. There is only 2 lipgloss I have tried that I would love to repurchase and it is Sisley and Anna Sui.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by etheralprey

Definately great packaging, black with two butterflies on it. It's got a couple of cool colors, and this nice lip brush. Colors are a bit sheer, but it's pretty cool, if you like Anna.