August 29, 2014 | 967 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this product. My lips didn't feel moisturized for any length of time. There are far too many great lip balms and conditioning glosses out there to settle for this. Sadly, a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only reason i would not purchase this is because of the price. I am picky with my lip balms and this is probably the best I've ever tried. It feels so nice on the lips and I love the lemony scent. I scraped every last bit out of the tube with a lip brush. Maybe I'll treat myself to the full size one day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hi, my name is Mei and I'm a Sugar Fresh Lip Treatment addict....

I have all the colours but my favourite is Berry. It is the most flattering shade in a deep pinky purple (aptly named Berry for a reason!). It goes on smoothly and you just need a little coat on the lips. It is also buildable so just put more on if you want a darker colour or you could always use this on top of another lippie.

For something that resembles a gloss in texture, it stays on for such a long time. I can go through 5-6 hours of work without having to reapply. It fades but the hue is gorgeous and flattering at any intensity.

It tastes pleasantly sweet because I am assuming it is actually based on sugar. My only bug-bear is that it is SO expensive especially when the cheapest I can find it is for 39AUD, that's about 44USD at the moment.

I usually like the more natural based products but this one is just so lovely that I may just overlook it. It's what you do most of the time that counts anyway :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a large sample of this and really loved it. The texture is smooth, not too thick or goopy, yet it instantly moisturizes and lasts for hours. The lemon scent was subtle and pleasant. But alas, its too expensive to buy and justify for everyday use and the SPF is only 15 and too low in my opinion. It this came in SPF 30, Id reconsider.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

I recently bought Petal from Sephora and so far am loving it! Feels like straight butter on your lips and tastes damn amazing! Don't keep it in your purse when it's hot out though it will melt. I know it's pricey and I held off for a long time but it's a nice thing to indulge in now and then and treat yourself to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by kbabe44

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes my lips like butter. Enough said

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by FloralRed

Best. chapstick. ever. I got samples from Sephora for my birthday a few years ago and boy did those tiny babies last. I use a different chapstick right now, but boy do I miss these guys. This product sits on top of a throne in comparison to every other chapstick I have tried. It effectively hydrates your lips and KEEPS them hydrated unlike other chapsticks that cause you to reapply an hour after application. Also the packaging is sleek and classy (well, the tiny ones are) and the color pay off that you get with the tinted Fresh products are beautiful and subtle. Yes, they're pricey but they're worth it! I can't imagine how long the true sizes of Fresh's chapsticks last, and I wouldn't regret buying one of them!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by livloper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product. I didn't care how much it cost because I am insane over my lips. I hate dry lips and I am always on a mission for the best lip balm. I went to my local Sephora to get the creme de rose but they were out so I decided I would try this one since they are around the same price. I put it on at night and when I woke up my lips were completely different. And not for the better. When I smiled and my lips stretched they immediatley split open and started bleeding. It took my lips three weeks to get back to normal from literally one use of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is really pricey, but it's my favourite lip balm I've ever tried. I got 2 years ago and still haven't used it up though, so that counts for something.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by GcNel

Love this! It's an amazing Chapstick not as cheap as some but does a great job. The sugar in this actually pulls in moisture so it hydrates your lips amazingly!